Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

I have every frame already and more pototes than I know what to do with :/

Wrong, you miss Excalibro Prime, so in other words: you have every available warframe

the only i miss Nova Prime and of course Excalibro Prime

Just came here to ask how much I should sell my soul for ?

A hamster server crew

Edited by Aeon66

I'm @(*()$ done with the Void.

I can't bring ANYTHING but Valkyr without getting one shot by literally everything to T4 now.

Even then, I'f I'm not in Hysteria, I get one shot. WITH ONE THOUSAND ARMOR.

DE really needs to make Valkyr have god mode while CASTING Hysteria too, because half of my deaths from this crap are caused by me having to recast Hysteria, and dying in the animation.

They also need to tone Bombards down. If one knocks you down, you die. End of story. Add a Fusion MOA to that, and you're like, double screwed.

I noticed that myself, the damage seems to be through the roof and I don't remember it being that high.

Either way just means I need to use Shatter Shield more so it doesn't bother me too much.

Also Rolling is more helpful than I thought, it like reduces damage by like 75%.

I noticed that myself, the damage seems to be through the roof and I don't remember it being that high.

Either way just means I need to use Shatter Shield more so it doesn't bother me too much.

Also Rolling is more helpful than I thought, it like reduces damage by like 75%.

Rolling is love Rolling is life

I'm @(*()$ done with the Void.

I can't bring ANYTHING but Valkyr without getting one shot by literally everything to T4 now.

Even then, I'f I'm not in Hysteria, I get one shot. WITH ONE THOUSAND ARMOR.

DE really needs to make Valkyr have god mode while CASTING Hysteria too, because half of my deaths from this crap are caused by me having to recast Hysteria, and dying in the animation.

They also need to tone Bombards down. If one knocks you down, you die. End of story. Add a Fusion MOA to that, and you're like, double screwed.

So True :S

Who's not excited for the new season of vikings? Seriously I want to know who I need to kill.

I do not know what dat is

Edited by Aeon66