The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

..Ok, I think I've calmed down now.

I'll try to be online today to watch the relays burn-I mean spend the last few hours of 2014 for tomorrow will be a whole another year of technicalities.

Yeah, you know what's good.

Back to watching fomorians destroy our relays while listening to String Quartet No.15 in D minor, from Mozart. And eating popcorn.

This is the daily recruitment ad for Clannaught Prime.  That isnt actually the name, but it is pretty much how it works.  Check out our 2spoopy rekrutemnt ad: 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/375144-noble-crusade-is-recruiting-warning-side-effects-may-include-projectile-vomiting-spine-dislocation-carpal-tunnel-and-explosive-diarrhea/

Recruitnought Prime

Fixed that for you.

Thanks.  I figured the whole diarrhea thing would either throw off people, or attract them, since this is threadnaught.  Honest to RNGsus, that was a coincidence.  I gave a list of potential side effects for joining, and one was explosive diarrhea.  It just so happened to make the link look like that.

Edited by Dogefighter

I took a walk through the woods tonight to find anything creepy and look what I found! A tape! I thought I had lost this for sure a year ago but I've finally found it again, randomly. Doesn't seem creepy at all except for this note attached to it that says, "Burn at all costs". Don't remember that being on there.

A year ago, today to be precise, just before 2014 I watched this tape. And after watching it I....well, I blacked out for a couple months. At least that's what the doctors told me when I finally woke up in the hospital. Or I could've sworn it was an asylum, I can't quite remember. I can't quite remember what this tape's about or how'd it end up in the woods either.

But anyways, let's just see what this tape has to offer. Hopefully nothing creepy showshuehuehue. You guys can start it off now while I get us us some popcorn....huehuehue

I'm back and I got us some popco-........Oh...uh........did I win?

I took a walk through the woods tonight to find anything creepy and look what I found! A tape! I thought I had lost this for sure a year ago but I've finally found it again, randomly. Doesn't seem creepy at all except for this note attached to it that says, "Burn at all costs". Don't remember that being on there.

A year ago, today to be precise, just before 2014 I watched this tape. And after watching it I....well, I blacked out for a couple months. At least that's what the doctors told me when I finally woke up in the hospital. Or I could've sworn it was an asylum, I can't quite remember. I can't quite remember what this tape's about or how'd it end up in the woods either.

But anyways, let's just see what this tape has to offer. Hopefully nothing creepy showshuehuehue. You guys can start it off now while I get us us some popcorn....huehuehue

I'm back and I got us some popco-........Oh...uh........did I win?

Hah.

You think that's bad?

Don't worry waifu, that's nothing compared to what's going to happen to you what I have seen.