The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

"What was that for?"

Okay, this is bizarre, even for our standards. If the very hand of the mad god and the words of the MLG slayer didn't work, then this is clearly no ordinary alternate personality.

Who the devil are you? And what do you want?

Okay, this is bizarre, even for our standards. If the very hand of the mad god and the words of the MLG slayer didn't work, then this is clearly no ordinary alternate personality.

"I am Utarious...?"

Edited by Utarious

They're a split personality taking over their host, assuming their name and identity as a cover.

A remnant, in other words. An evil shadow-ghost that possesses people for the evulz.

We have to get it out within two days, or else it is permanently bonded. Well, almost permanently, though Diabolic Intervention is required to remove it, and the results ain't pretty.

one such bound remnant was ripped out of a hosts throat, and no, the hand going down was not magically resized to fit. Fortunately for the host, the evil god-thing took a liking to them and healed the wounds afterwards. Either way, wasn't pretty to read.

They're a split personality taking over their host, assuming their name and identity as a cover.

A remnant, in other words. An evil shadow-ghost that possesses people for the evulz.

We have to get it out within two days, or else it is permanently bonded. Well, almost permanently, though Diabolic Intervention is required to remove it, and the results ain't pretty.

one such bound remnant was ripped out of a hosts throat, and no, the hand going down was not magically resized to fit. Fortunately for the host, the evil god-thing took a liking to them and healed the wounds afterwards. Either way, wasn't pretty to read.

We could always ask nicely.

It can live with me inside my AI shell, even.

"There is no split personality going on here."

We could always ask nicely.

It can live with me inside my AI shell, even.

WAIFU WHY WOULD YOU BETR-

"Live in your AI shell? Kinky."

Edited by Utarious

I lack the expertise in such an area. Once again, I'll bow out and leave it in your hands.

I'll head back to my dimension for now. I'm running low on fresh rosemary tea leaves.

Let's make a deal.

You give me your personality in exchange for ultimate power.

"Hah. And what's to say you won't take both? Wait... did I just admit there were two personalities here? Dammit Mad God. Soon it will be only me."

Yeah no I agree with the other me, your a bit a cheeky basta-

"STOP SPEAKING OUT OF TURN."

Come on now, Uterus.

You can upload yourself to my shell and we can live there.

Imagine the computer power you could have.

Don't listen to Sam.

That sounds nice Waifu... I wou-

"I LOVE NOAMUTH MORE THAN YOU."

Edited by Utarious

"Hah. And what's to say you won't take both? Wait... did I just admit there were two personalities here? Dammit Mad God. Soon it will be only me."

Yeah no I agree with the other me, your a bit a cheeky basta-

"STOP SPEAKING OUT OF TURN."

That sounds nice Waifu... I wou-

"I LOVE NOAMUTH MORE THAN YOU."

*Grabs the normal Utarious and pulls it out of the split personality, then places it into an identical copy of Utarious. Don't ask how I have one of those, it's Deus Ex Machina*

Hopefully this'll work.

*Grabs the normal Utarious and pulls it out of the split personality, then places it into an identical copy of Utarious. Don't ask how I have one of those, it's Deus Ex Machina*

Hopefully this'll work.

"Hah it's cute how you think it would be that simple."

Hopefully this'll work.

Except it will not.

An identical copy will just lead to the same outcome, but with an extra Utarious.

You need a slightly different copy of Utarious.

"Hah it's cute how you think it would be that simple."

Except it will not.

An identical copy will just lead to the same outcome, but with an extra Utarious.

You need a slightly different copy of Utarious.

*Pulls out three random strands of hair from the copy*

There, done.

"I am bound to Utarious, there is no separating us."

Everything can be unbound.

I could always take you both to an enchanting table, disenchant you and then turn you into a shield.

Or a gun.

Shield is handier though, and a talking gun is more often than not annoying.

Forums broke for me :/ I can't reply to anything and I can't type in the right font, at least on my end.

I wonder if I can manually enter BBcode though.

Test

That happened to me once. Had to restart my computer to get 'em working again.

Fixed it. I had to reset my bandwidth limiter.

That was weird.

Can you just..like....

..bind to something else?

A: That's a simple, yet ingenous solution.

B: It cannot be reasoned with to leave.

C: We have to murder them both to get the other to leave.

That is far too extreme

Even I wouldn't condone such an action. Positively abominable.

*quietly* ever heard of bluffing you literalist twats?