The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

You could always upload it again.

I, however, have no pictures of myself.

I don't really "do" pictures.

Or date.

Or talk if the thing I'd be saying doesn't pertain to my friend's circle in some way.

I have literally had people forget I was even there on multiple occasions.

Kinda hilarious.

I'm not fond of pictures either but the one here in the thread was from Movemeber and I was messing around.

Dating is...uhg. Most of my social interaction comes from the forums lately.  I used to be a people person, now I don't even like hugs.  I just stand there thinking "Stahp touching me" as loud as possible.  

I've had people forget about me as well.  The funniest instance was my bosses boss forgot I was in the office until I moved.  She screamed and threw a clipboard at me. : /

I'm not fond of pictures either but the one here in the thread was from Movemeber and I was messing around.

Dating is...uhg. Most of my social interaction comes from the forums lately.  I used to be a people person, now I don't even like hugs.  I just stand there thinking "Stahp touching me" as loud as possible.  

I've had people forget about me as well.  The funniest instance was my bosses boss forgot I was in the office until I moved.  She screamed and threw a clipboard at me. : /

I've been counted absent from classes before, even after talking to the instructor. Having conversation with them about something pertaining to the class. They forget I'm there after and count me absent.

One apologized for like 5 minutes straight after finding out that I was indeed there, and they'd forgotten about me already.

I'm also not fond of touching.

Ask Doge.

He once tapped on my shoulder to get my attention, and I promptly flung myself around and threw something into his crotch with great force.

If I get poked in the side, I flip out.

Earlier today even someone poked me in the side, and my instant reaction, without thinking, was to hit them. I almost threw my french horn case at them in reaction, but then my thoughts kicked back in and I stopped myself.

Edited by Kaiczar

I've been counted absent from classes before, even after talking to the instructor. Having conversation with them about something pertaining to the class. They forget I'm there after and count me absent.

One apologized for like 5 minutes straight after finding out that I was indeed there, and they'd forgotten about me already.

Yep, had that happen as well lol Got to the point in one class where I was recording the lesson on my phone and playing it back to my teacher to prove that I was there.  

I remain silent unless I am directly prompted. Hell, when I was younger, I could literally walk RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY MOTHER and she wouldn't notice me as I walked down some rather noisy steps (stone ones, so they echoed a bit) and went to the computer

I occasionally pull that off by sitting at my computer and never make any noise, since we no longer live in our old two-storey house. Just a single storey with the computer room door in front of the lounge.

Dear Kaic,

<saw title

<closed tab.

Yep, had that happen as well lol Got to the point in one class where I was recording the lesson on my phone and playing it back to my teacher to prove that I was there.  

Just goes to show that either some people are really REALLY bad at paying attention, or some people are just very skilled in the art of not being noticed.

Some-what on the flip side I'm often described as charismatic among my peers but they also miss my appearance often until conversed directly. Often perhaps not even then. None-the-less I remain quite highly sought-after for social gatherings.

I love hugs and while I profess to be a gent my large ego gets in the way if I'm not suppressing it. It's the main reason I have issues with dating, too high standards.

Edited by Un1337ninj4

I remain silent unless I am directly prompted. Hell, when I was younger, I could literally walk RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY MOTHER and she wouldn't notice me as I walked down some rather noisy steps (stone ones, so they echoed a bit) and went to the computer

I occasionally pull that off by sitting at my computer and never make any noise, since we no longer live in our old two-storey house. Just a single storey with the computer room door in front of the lounge.

I stomp around my Gran's house all the time and she still doesn't notice me lol I've scared her several times and have had anything from a butter knife to a shoe thrown at me.

I DON'T NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION.

I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY OF MY FRIENDS IN OVER A YEAR.

But I thought, we were your friends...
Edited by Noamuth

Right now I have to do a project about myself and my future goals for an ACT preperation class.

Why that's a thing I don't know.

I've withdrawn from most social things and when forced to get involved I get mad.

And this project makes me very mad.

Regardless, I keep my Warframe profile updated with what I like and whatnot on the forums.

Cause it's not real life, so why should I care?

Edited by Kaiczar

I stomp around my Gran's house all the time and she still doesn't notice me lol I've scared her several times and have had anything from a butter knife to a shoe thrown at me.

But I thought, we were your friends...

You are.

Just your not really friends I can go and visit.

You visit my profile a lot.  ;)

Yes I do.

:3

The point still stands tho, I can't go out and meet you in real life.

And then it would be awkward. Because I am 16 and I bet you are all like actually not a minor. lel.

Edited by Utarious

Right now I have to do a project about myself and my future goals for an ACT preperation class.

Why that's a thing I don't know.

I've withdrawn from most social things and when forced to get involved I get mad.

And this project makes me very mad.

Regardless, I keep my Warframe profile updated with what I like and whatnot on the forums.

Cause it's not real life, so why should I care?

Social interaction is a problem for me.

If it weren't for two computer screens and thousands of kilometers of wires, cables and air-wave transmissions, I probably wouldn't even be talking.

That, and my entire 'console the upset' arsenal consists of 'hug' and 'there, there,' with 'Soft Kitty' thrown in for the sick and injured.

I suck at social interaction.

Yes I do.

And then it would be awkward. Because I am 16 and I bet you are all like actually not a minor. lel.

Heh, yeah no.  I'm about 11 years older. XD

and things just got awkward.

Yes I do.

My birthday is on the 14th of this month.

Yay. Another year of me not caring about being social.

I cringed when I saw that the Twitch page for Warframe required Facebook integration to chat.

I don't use social media :/

Unless you count this as social media.

Shhh.

It's the internet.

No-a needs to know.

FTFY