The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

*shrugs*

I dunno.

I usually just stay in the castle unless Utrs gives me a order to go do something.

That's sooo boring! Why would you just stay in the castle?

*thinks carefully*

Hmm.. where could I take you... Are you sure there isn't anything you'd like to do? Nothing at all?

The boy asks, "sorry to disturb you, but have you seen a lady wearing grey, red, and black clothes? She also carries a gun thiiiis big!" *he puts his arms apart as wide as he could*

Think nothing of it, little one. Umm... Im sorry to say, I haven't seen metro all day... Would you like to wait for her here?

That's sooo boring! Why would you just stay in the castle?

*thinks carefully*

Hmm.. where could I take you... Are you sure there isn't anything you'd like to do? Nothing at all?

I don't see why I should leave the castle, I mean I don't really talk to anyone anymore except for Utr but that is strictly buisness.

*shrugs*

I dunno what there is to do.

Edgy-ness

Lewdness

4th Reich

The normal stuff

Granted I wasn't paying much attention but I thought Verdict did some edgy magic this morning and removed the Nazi's?

Okay!

Excuse me, Lego.

*kisses Lego on the cheek*

*leads the child to the living room, where a plate of cookies and some milk is on the table*

Ah... Seems my children didn't clean up after themselves again... In any case, feel free to wait here, maybe have some of what's on the table, alright?

Excuse me, Lego.

*leads the child to the living room, where a plate of cookies and some milk is on the table*

Ah... Seems my children didn't clean up after themselves again... In any case, feel free to wait here, maybe have some of what's on the table, alright?

"Thank you!" says the boy before he sits on a chair at the table. Edited by RevivedEdgeLord

I don't see why I should leave the castle, I mean I don't really talk to anyone anymore except for Utr but that is strictly buisness.

*shrugs*

I dunno what there is to do.

*Frowns at her*

That's no good! No good at all! You can't just stay in the castle forever!

Ohh! Do you like sweets?! I bet you'd like something sweet!

*lewd things ensue*

*sighs*

Wait... You'd said you'd hate yourself later for this... Why? You seemed so into it before... Don't tell me you were doing that for my sake...

I have a tendency to hate myself...

And it wasn't just for you.

I was... simply curious...

Excuse me, Lego.

Mmm...

Not a problem...