The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

OOC: It's going to teleport you into a hyper black hole, which was the result from the destruction of several dimensions. It's basically telling you to get a space suit.

**Metro II salutes.

REL, we have seized Earth! It is under our control!

-snippetty-

*the man pokes her shoulder from behind, holding her machinegun by the barrel despite her efforts to move it*

*the bullet hole is still in his head*

What the hell was that for?

Here I was, trying to be social and you show your answer by shooting me?

*the man pokes her shoulder from behind, holding her machinegun by the barrel despite her efforts to move it*

*the bullet hole is still in his head*

What the hell was that for?

Here I was, trying to be social and you show your answer by shooting me?

**The Classy Grammar Nazi unholsters their pistol and aims it behind them. Edited by TheMetrocop

*puts on a space suit*

Here we go...

*O.D.I.N. Teleports her into ư̪̪̪̜̝̯͈̞̟̊̉͗̊͒̍͐ͭ͑ͮ͆͂͟n̸̹̯̬̣̳̠̖͚͖̟̑̀̔ͩ̇̆̏̅̓ͦ̑̒͌̓̓̓̈ͪ̓͘͢k̵̢͙͕͇̮̭̣͇͐́̌ͦ͌̅ͤ̎ͣ̒̈̄̄̋̽ͩ̓͠͠ͅo̴̢͇̺͓͎̜̍̔̊̒̽̌͟w̵̶̗͇̻͖͖̰̘̯̙͔͖̬̞̟ͫ͊̐̇͊̎̌̔n̶̡̧͓͈͎͓̣̬͚̟̦̙̝̺̤ͤ̊ͭ̿̄͂̓̈́̽̂͆́͡͡. You can see a space station shielding itself in an orb from a distance. O.D.I.N. begins to fade away as it shields you from the extreme gravity attempting to crush you in. Once you float towards the station, you pass through its shield and arrive onto the docking platform. There is a door nearby.*

**Metro II salutes.

REL, we have seized Earth! It is under our control!

Well done.

Edited by RevivedEdgeLord

*O.D.I.N. Teleports her into ư̪̪̪̜̝̯͈̞̟̊̉͗̊͒̍͐ͭ͑ͮ͆͂͟n̸̹̯̬̣̳̠̖͚͖̟̑̀̔ͩ̇̆̏̅̓ͦ̑̒͌̓̓̓̈ͪ̓͘͢k̵̢͙͕͇̮̭̣͇͐́̌ͦ͌̅ͤ̎ͣ̒̈̄̄̋̽ͩ̓͠͠ͅo̴̢͇̺͓͎̜̍̔̊̒̽̌͟w̵̶̗͇̻͖͖̰̘̯̙͔͖̬̞̟ͫ͊̐̇͊̎̌̔n̶̡̧͓͈͎͓̣̬͚̟̦̙̝̺̤ͤ̊ͭ̿̄͂̓̈́̽̂͆́͡͡. You can see a space station shielding itself in an orb from a distance. O.D.I.N. begins to fade away as it shields you from the extreme gravity attempting to crush you in. Once you float towards the station, you pass through its shield and arrive onto the docking platform. There is a door nearby.*[/size]

*steps through the door*

*hesitates*

While I'm here..

*yells out into the void*

DONT LET IM LEAVE, MURPH!

*steps inside, closing the door behind her*