The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

**The Grammar Nazi screams, backing up against the wall in terror. She has nowhere to run.

The boyn is frightened, but quickly smacks the Rake with his machinegun, sending it flying towards the wall. He sprays and opens fire against the Rake, though ineffective. It begins running towards the boy.

The boyn is frightened, but quickly smacks the Rake with his machinegun, sending it flying towards the wall. He sprays and opens fire against the Rake, though ineffective. It begins running towards the boy.

**Just as it is about to hit the boy, The Grammar Nazi jumps in front.

The boy gains combat knowledge as ifmdivine intervention occured from beings of a higher dimension. He pushes the lady to thenside and parries the Rake's scythe-like hands with the red-hot barrel of his machinegun, followed by a smack from the butt stock of the weapon. The stock shatters from the impact, and sends the Rake flying into the wall. The crack of its bones signify damage done by the boy's attack. The boy politely asks for a grenade from the lady.

The boy gains combat knowledge as ifmdivine intervention occured from beings of a higher dimension. He pushes the lady to thenside and parries the Rake's scythe-like hands with the red-hot barrel of his machinegun, followed by a smack from the butt stock of the weapon. The stock shatters from the impact, and sends the Rake flying into the wall. The crack of its bones signify damage done by the boy's attack. The boy politely asks for a grenade from the lady.

**The Grammar Nazi's jaw drops, and she drops the grenade she already had in her hands.

**The Grammar Nazi's jaw drops, and she drops the grenade she already had in her hands.

This time, the boy sidesteps its attack and shoves the live grenade into its mouth while kicking it back - all in one motion. The Rake's head explodes, but it still runs at the boy, whom defends himself by smacking the Rake with his machinegun.

Yeah.

So, you want to do anything?

I would if my work PC wasn't complete S#&$.

Hey-o Snyph.

I'm well, but bored.

You?

I'm fine, thanks.

Fine. Got back from anime expo. Got Death of Deadpool and Batman by Gaslight

Ooooh nice.