The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

I can't be around you.

Nyxcrab over there shows me the error of my ways, I swear to not lewd anymore to the point where even licking is wrong to me, and NOW you choose to leave?

I dunno what to say, other than that I'm sorry to have pushed you to this point.

Happy trails or whatever, Metro.

Edited by Elizabeth-chan

Nyxcrab over there shows me the error of my ways, I swear to not lewd anymore to the point where even licking is wrong to me, and NOW you choose to leave?

Well, I'm sorry to have pushed you to this point.

Happy trails or whatever, Metro.

I can't even scold you.

You've driven that pale little auburn-brown haired kid away.

I'm disappointed.

I don't even know myself anymore.

I don't even want to apologize. I want to get far, far, away and just.. perish.

I never wanted you to apologize. I just wanted you to relax, and ease up, just a little.

And if asking that of you pushes you to this, then don't bother.

Just stay, and be as harsh as you like.

Edited by Elizabeth-chan

I for one stay on this thread.

And I intend to keep my word here. I'm done lewding. The RP was less repetitive without it.

You may say you're done lewding, but the reality is you'll just jerk off elsewhere. Eventualy you will forget your word and return it back here. Though you may not be the one who starts it first, you're likely going to join through temptation. Your resolve is but temporary, especially when you've gone back on your word multiple times.

You may say you're done lewding, but the reality is you'll just jerk off elsewhere. Eventualy you will forget your word and return it back here. Though you may not be the one who starts it first, you're likely going to join through temptation. Your resolve is but temporary, especially when you've gone back on your word multiple times.

Thanks for the pep talk, now I feel like sticking it out just to prove you wrong. Though why I bother trying to convince you of anything when I know you're this stubborn is beyond me.

This drama solves nothing. After they wake up tomorrow, they'll just repeat the same things, though not necessarily on this thread.

Well atleast then it keeps the thread clean.

lol jk they'll come back after that other thread closes and be liek "lmao"

standard lpw drama except not funny and completely 100% srs

100%?

That's pretty heavy.

Anytime.

The less edgy explanation is that I say I can keep my word and quit lewding, he says I can't.

I feel like the two of you have been saying that for a while now.

Edited by RavenousPartyLibrarian