The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Realizing the futility of the low tech soldiers efforts, the Orokin designed a new life form based on the virus found in one their empire lineage rejects (if the Dark Sector era was canon, presumably Hayden's lineage). They intended to create something that could replicate and fight in an autonomous way like the original proto-sentients did, but without the aid of technology, to prevent subversion. The resulting technocyte virus was likely unleashed on a part of the general population to create vast amounts of troops. However the Infestation soon spreads out of control and assumes a mind of his own, likely butchering anything it comes in contact with. The Infestation unfortunately was still unable to subvert machines, resulting the advance of the Sentient barely slowed down.

*Restrains her so she won't be capable of moving*

*presses a few buttons on the machine to keep the radiation levels steady, preventing the parasite to scape*

*applies anesthesia on the area*

Realizing the futility of the low tech soldiers efforts, the Orokin designed a new life form based on the virus found in one their empire lineage rejects (if the Dark Sector era was canon, presumably Hayden's lineage). They intended to create something that could replicate and fight in an autonomous way like the original proto-sentients did, but without the aid of technology, to prevent subversion. The resulting technocyte virus was likely unleashed on a part of the general population to create vast amounts of troops. However the Infestation soon spreads out of control and assumes a mind of his own, likely butchering anything it comes in contact with. The Infestation unfortunately was still unable to subvert machines, resulting the advance of the Sentient barely slowed down.

Why don't you post it on a new thread?

I mean, the lore is nice and all but not everyone comes here.

Congrats.

And it doesn't seems like it.

Something bothering you?

*shakes her head*

As long as I'm with Lillian nothing else matters.

She is the only thing I care about.

*presses a few buttons on the machine to keep the radiation levels steady, preventing the parasite to scape*

*applies anesthesia on the area*

Why don't you post it on a new thread?

I mean, the lore is nice and all but not everyone comes here.

*she starts making painful expressions*

*she starts making painful expressions*

*massages the area so the pain goes away*

This is going to hurt a little...

But it's for the best.

*grabs cutting tools and proceeds with the surgery, removing the parasite with extreme precision and care, putting it inside a tube*

*massages the area so the pain goes away*

This is going to hurt a little...

But it's for the best.

*grabs cutting tools and proceeds with the surgery, removing the parasite with extreme precision and care, putting it inside a tube*

*she screams as she loses consciousness again*

*fixes the damage caused by the parasite and closes the cut with extreme precision and care*

Well, I hope this worked...

*holds her hand and transfers life force into her*

*she starts to look back to normal now*

We should probably let her rest

And unfortunately I gotta go to sleep... Be back in 3 hours cuz powa nap.