The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

*bumps into Utr in the middle of the street* Listen, I need you to help me. Tell no one if this. I'm trying to hide from someone you gotta get me out of here!

*sneakily approches from the rooftops, unnoticed*

*grabs hood to make sure it stays on*

Who's hunting you?

*grabs hood to make sure it stays on*

Who's hunting you?

*As he talks you notice his left pupil is wider and glowing in crimson* Can't explain. No time! I ju- *gets cut off as 2 Prisma Cleavers impape his chest, spilling silver everywhere. The Silver Blood seems to glow in a hexagonal pattern*

1 down, 2 to go. (Brb)

*As he talks you notice his left pupil is wider and glowing in crimson* Can't explain. No time! I ju- *gets cut off as 2 Prisma Cleavers impape his chest, spilling silver everywhere. The Silver Blood seems to glow in a hexagonal pattern*

1 down, 2 to go. (Brb)

*tries to shake it off his own clothing*

Awh god, it's everywhere.

(Lel, gun slep.)

Edited by Utarious

I iz bored...

I needz ideaz 4 extreme aircrafts, tanks, or other war machines to buildz in da Kerbal Space Programz.

Hm.. Never played that game.. What kind of limitations are there?

*tries to shake it off his own clothing*

Awh god, it's everywhere.

(Lel, gun slep.)

(back lol)

*spits somemore of the silver stuff, then begins laughing* Looks like it worked at luring you out. I knew I was the weakest one and with Anno's help constantly improved myself.

*pulls the Cleavers from Duty's body, the wounds seem to instantly heal*

Nanomachines, son. They do pretty much everything. Hey make me stronger, faster, better in everyway. I'm basically the same level as you now. *unholsters a 75mm Double Barreled LMG* Let's Dance!

*swings Cleavers across in preparation*

Edited by Trailgamer5

I return!

*walks up to tat*

If we lewded right now, and you were 'purified,' what would you become, if you changed at all?

I'm asking because if this would change you, I can no longer lewd with you, and this would make me sadder than I already am.

Hm.. It shouldn't change me much at all.. My demonic energy may get weaker but that is it I would imagine.

The water is best defined as:

Acid that will destroy your vessel if the parts sink beneath it. Sometimes.

Huh... sounds like nasty water.

Hm...

You wanna test that theory with me?

*grins mischeviously*

*smiles*

Why not? Worst case scenario I'd just change into a human, it wouldn't be so bad.

Tis a aerospace simulator, not an aquatic simulator.

Though the funny thing is, the only parts invulnerable to the water, from even the heaviest impacts...

Are air intakes.

Mhm.

I've seen people make semi functional boats from platforms of air intakes... It's kinda impressive, what people come up with.

*smiles*

Why not? Worst case scenario I'd just change into a human, it wouldn't be so bad.

If that happens, I vow to take care of you, and spend what life I have left with you to make up for weakening you.

Now...

*things ensue*

You feel any different?

Edited by Elizabeth-chan

If that happens, I vow to take care of you, and spend what life I have left with you to make up for weakening you.

Now...

*things ensue*

You feel any different?

Hm..

My aura definitely feels weaker..

I'm unsure if anything else has happened..

(If you want to change her it's your call, I created her for you after all. ^_^ )

(back lol)

*spits somemore of the silver stuff, then begins laughing* Looks like it worked at luring you out. I knew I was the weakest one and with Anno's help constantly improved myself.

*pulls the Cleavers from Duty's body, the wounds seem to instantly heal*

Nanomachines, son. They do pretty much everything. Hey make me stronger, faster, better in everyway. I'm basically the same level as you now. *unholsters a 75mm Double Barreled LMG* Let's Dance!

*swings Cleavers across in preparation*

*intense fighting between Tennogamer and Dutygamer ensues, with Prisma Dual Cleavers slicing bullets is half*

You're not bad. I see you were right with the nanomachines.

*the wounds from reflected bullets heal instantly* I've got plenty more where that came from.

*grabs Dual Grakatas* My turn

*switches to Akimbo Glock 50s, basically Desert Eagles that have a huge clip and fire at ludicrious speeds*

Edited by Trailgamer5