The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

;~;

I'm sowwy

It's 'kay. C:

But it's funny cause I was just about to post some cheesy off screen character development, when all of you literally posted.

(Whelp, Liz says go for it. I'm going for it!)

*Hums a song as she sits on the bed, feeding the baby*

*Smiles* You're so cute, you've got your mother's nose.
*Sighs and shakes her head* And my mother's ears.

*The baby finishes eating then Alza places her across her shoulder and walks around the room patting her gently on the back til she burps.*

*She kisses the baby on the head and smiles* You and you're mother are the only two people that make me feel this way.. But why can I only smile for you? I guess I have to work on that..

*Lays down on the bed with the baby and holds her close.* I'll take care of you and you're mother, you're the only two people I care about. 
*Smiles wistfully* Who knows.. Maybe someday Lillian and I can give you a little brother or sister..

*Shortly thereafter Alza falls asleep on the bed with the baby cradled in her arms with a smile on her face.*

(Whelp, Liz says go for it. I'm going for it!)

*Hums a song as she sits on the bed, feeding the baby*

*Smiles* You're so cute, you've got your mother's nose.

*Sighs and shakes her head* And my mother's ears.

*The baby finishes eating then Alza places her across her shoulder and walks around the room patting her gently on the back til she burps.*

*She kisses the baby on the head and smiles* You and you're mother are the only two people that make me feel this way.. But why can I only smile for you? I guess I have to work on that..

*Lays down on the bed with the baby and holds her close.* I'll take care of you and you're mother, you're the only two people I care about.

*Smiles wistfully* Who knows.. Maybe someday Lillian and I can give you a little brother or sister..

*Shortly thereafter Alza falls asleep on the bed with the baby cradled in her arms with a smile on her face.*

*giggles, and takes a picture*

*puts her arms around alza, and falls asleep*

*meanwhile..*

Hey, tat... Please be honest with me, am I getting between you and Claudia?

Edited by Elizabeth-chan

*intense fighting between Tennogamer and Dutygamer ensues, with Prisma Dual Cleavers slicing bullets in half*

You're not bad. I see you were right with the nanomachines.

*the wounds from reflected bullets heal instantly* I've got plenty more where that came from.

*grabs Dual Grakatas* My turn

*switches to Akimbo Glock 50s, basically Desert Eagles that have a huge clip and fire at ludicrious speeds*

*points their guns at each other in the same time.*

You know, no magger how fast those guns fire, they will never defeat these things. They're virtually hand held miniguns.

I wouldn't be so sure. Glocks are well known for thier ludicrous fire rate.

*the wind blowws some dust between them. The evacuated street providing a good enviroment for this duel*

(Someone insert himself here? This feels like a good opportunity)

Trade chat during day: SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

Trade chat late in the night: Spam My message SPAM SPAM Spam

You're Corpus! BE LOUDER!

THE VOID BE THE WORD AND THE WORD BE PROFIT!

*points their guns at each other in the same time.*

You know, no magger how fast those guns fire, they will never defeat these things. They're virtually hand held miniguns.

I wouldn't be so sure. Glocks are well known for thier ludicrous fire rate.

*the wind blowws some dust between them. The evacuated street providing a good enviroment for this duel*

(Someone insert himself here? This feels like a good opportunity)

*Suddenly, a nearby Mesa starts playing some fitting music*

Where's that Monty python spam clip when you need it?

Somewhere.

You're Corpus! BE LOUDER!

THE VOID BE THE WORD AND THE WORD BE PROFIT!

But...

I dun't vant 2 be rudez 2 dem skrubs...

Hm? Not at all Liz, you should know that first hand.

*kisses her cheek*

I do, I just wanna make sure, is all.

*falls to her knees in pain, as cthulewd talks to her*

Pfft... You've done well, humble servant... I won't tell you the consequences of your latest sexcapade, but let me say, they're hilarious. Anyway, just wanted to call, and tell you that youre free to go and live your life as you please from now on... And I'm taking away your daggers of purification, they're op.

See ya!

T-thank you, master...

*faints*

Edited by Elizabeth-chan

Pfft... You've done well, humble servant... I won't tell you the consequences of your latest sexcapade, but let me say, they're hilarious. Anyway, just wanted to call, and tell you that youre free to go and live your life as you please from now on... And I'm taking away your daggers of purification, they're op.

See ya!

T-thank you, master...

*faints*

Dare I even ask when he/she/it came back?

See ya!

T-thank you, master...

*faints*

Liz? Are you okay?

*picks her up and puts her in on the bed*

(Oh boy! I like this cthulewd dude!)

Edited by Alzarov