Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Am Emotionally Distressed Over This Issue

Anatolius

Do you see the problem with this picture?

darvo.png

Do you

darvo2.png

See

darvo3.png

My

darvo4.png

ISSUE!?!?!?

darvo5.png

Come on now Darvo those prices are outrageous and you know it go back home you drunk fool how did you even get your hands on all those warframe

darvo.png

but seriously I am 1 platinum away from being able to buy the grineer color pack I am going to cry

Edited by Anatolius

you get out of here and never come back until you know the hardship of platinum # the struggle

So buy some platinum, what's the big deal? Platinum comes out to about $.06USD per. Sure this bundle you're looking at would come out to about $100USD, but that's every Frame in the game, slots and potatoes for all of them. Basically, you wouldn't have to play the game at all.

So buy some platinum, what's the big deal? Platinum comes out to about $.06USD per. Sure this bundle you're looking at would come out to about $100USD, but that's every Frame in the game, slots and potatoes for all of them. Basically, you wouldn't have to play the game at all.

my+joke+skyrocketed+over+your+head+not+e

I guess so since i can't figure out why anyone would complain about a token as cheap as platinum.

bless

Ugh, this new pack just shows how some rich kid can get it all easy while people have to grind.

What rich kid? I honestly do not understand people who complain about platinum. Most games off the shelf are around $60-$80USD, *and* they suck. This game is free, doesn't suck, the only things that are platinum only and not obtainable via game play are cosmetics and surplus inventory. And platinum is *super* cheap.

1Platinum = $.06USD (at the *highest* exchange rate)

Potato/Forma           = 1.2USD

Sentinel with Potato = 4.5USD

Helmets                    = 4.5USD

Syandana                = 3USD

Colour Palette          = 4.5USD

Frame Slot               = 1.2USD

Weapon Slot(X2)      = .72USD

Even the *expensive* stuff is quite reasonable, Warframes range from 4.5USD to 22.5USD, weapons from 7.2USD to 15.9USD, and they all have blueprints you can purchase and build from in game resources with *no* real cash spent at all.

In a game where you don't *have* to spend a dime, stop complaining that you *want* to but are to cheap to do so.

Edited by Neuhnee

What rich kid? I honestly do not understand people who complain about platinum. Most games off the shelf are around $60-$80USD, *and* they suck. This game is free, doesn't suck, the only things that are platinum only and not obtainable via game play are cosmetics and surplus inventory. And platinum is *super* cheap.

1Platinum = $.06USD (at the *highest* exchange rate)

Potato/Forma           = 1.2USD

Sentinel with Potato = 4.5USD

Helmets                    = 4.5USD

Syandana                = 3USD

Colour Palette          = 4.5USD

Frame Slot               = 1.2USD

Weapon Slot(X2)      = .72USD

Even the *expensive* stuff is quite reasonable, Warframes range from 4.5USD to 22.5USD, weapons from 7.2USD to 15.9USD, and they all have blueprints you can purchase and build from in game resources with *no* real cash spent at all.

In a game where you don't *have* to spend a dime, stop complaining that you *want* to but are to cheap to do so.

I did not say everything was bad.

Something that Devs do are kind of EA like (Nekros scarf...), although they are usually doing great, not being EA.