Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Than 250+ Hours And Never Touched The Forums.

Just the wiki principally. Hello there, if I remember correctly i started playing this game in update 8.

About how i play:

-Always play with Frost, who is my favorite character logically. Actually looking for Frost prime BP because i was not in the community when MOA event released.

-I Own all the Stalker armory, because well, you know, he loves me too much, so he decided to chase to gift me stuff

-On level 4 - 5 currently and not much more.

I recently made a clan with some people on it. We are not even 10, but we already got a great dojo with more than 8 rooms and getting more. So we was looking for another Tennos who wants to join us, but i guess i will make another forum thread about it in the correct section.

Im always open to complete void runs if someone wants, i got some T2-T3 survivals what i need to complete if someone want to.

Also got a steam profile if someone wants, but let me know via this thread first please!

Greetings!

Edited by Guest

Wash your hands when you leave here...

Wait, what? Did I say something wrong?

I just wanted to introduce myself into the forums.

Edited by Guest

no your good, it's just that certain parts of the forum can get pretty dirty. so just observe general hygiene when you leave so you don't spread it anywhere else

This maybe sounds absurd, but, i still whitout understanding. You mean about theres terrible people in there? Scammers? Phising links maybe?

Or maybe you just mean to take care of the information i post in there?

Sorry again and thanks.

This maybe sounds absurd, but, i still whitout understanding. You mean about theres terrible people in there? Scammers? Phising links maybe?

Sorry again and thanks.

Lol, lurk around a little more and you will understand. Fan rage mostly.

Sorry again and thanks.

yeah, no spammers or scammers or any of that stuff, just a lot of raging and anger in some places

Nah man, it just gets dirty from time to time.

Lol, lurk around a little more and you will understand. Fan rage mostly.

yeah, no spammers or scammers or any of that stuff, just a lot of raging and anger in some places

Oh wow, that dont sounds very nice,  Thanks to let me know and i will try to take care, i dont wanna get in any problems.