The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Outposts in the Plains of Eidolon (please send help!)

(NSW)Dragoon8165

Question

How do i solve these outposts?

i've managed to do one or two, but i can't find much (if any) useful info on what to do for them and it's driving me a little crazy...

the only area that i've managed to solve is the windmill puzzle between Er-Phryah's Vigil and Cetus and even that took a little work to figure out

7 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, (NSW)Dragoon8165 said:

How do i solve these outposts?

What... Guessing your talking about the glass fish. Most are out in the open, I think this is the only one that is a puzzle to get to. I don't think there is any other "Puzzles" in PoE. And I have explored it pretty good by this point. There is a destructible drill in one of the camps but nothing is in it unless you have a quest (I think reverent?). 

14 minutes ago, Zelmen said:

What... Guessing your talking about the glass fish. Most are out in the open, I think this is the only one that is a puzzle to get to. I don't think there is any other "Puzzles" in PoE. And I have explored it pretty good by this point. There is a destructible drill in one of the camps but nothing is in it unless you have a quest (I think reverent?). 

nah, i haven't started Revenant quest yet.

i'm talking about the the red markers that are on your map at all times (the one's that represent the outposts)

they turn white when you do certain things at those outposts and what i'm trying to find out is how to do that to all of them