Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Making The Jump

Ipozi

After spending my summer on Warframe, a few hundred hours, I wanted to jump between the game and the forums, so here I am...

Ipozi, Pozi, Ipo, doesn't matter, couldn't tell you how to pronounce it myself *shrugs* member of Quarantine (21st in Survival event woot) and member from early June I think after seeing WF in top downloads for Steam.

You can usually find me shooting high levels on Xini or terminus running around like an idiot with zorencopter and nyx, hmu if you want to play sometime, always looking to find good players for defense and void runs 'n such! Will be on the unofficial WF ts server too, so hop online!

I enjoy playing with my clanmates and building up our dojo and completing research, you could say I'm a bit of a mastery grinder heh

A couple thoughts on the game:

I have to say, the game concept is fantastic, a F2P PvE that makes sense is not something easily come upon, and I think warframe and the team at DE hit the right combination, I just hope it can continue

And on a last note I wanted to mention the forum posts over the last two days on the timeline that began with the release of the datamined droptables; its pitiful. The core members are leaving and the imo the community is being ignored over and over. Drop rates, armor scaling, dilution, and extreme mat req's are all too common over the past few updates and it needs to be fixed. I hope the information we get from DE over the next week leading up to and including Livestream #15 doesn't make Ced23Ric's resignation in vain (still think locking it wasn't such a great idea, we should be allowed to vent, but oh well).

Rant-ish? A bit,

Ipozi

- Happy hunting

p.s. and WeissKreuz, if you happen upon this, thanks for putting the community's general thoughts, and rants, into comprehensible, informative posts that explain a lot of the issues we have

Edited by Ipozi

.... you see when you introduce yourself, you actually introduce yourself.

what i see here is like: hi, my feedback on events x, and hey look i know this guy, cool eh?

no offence but this is how your post looks like.

yeah well, that's whats been on my mind from ts convo's as of late, I understand what you mean though