Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Since I'm So Set On Coming Back To This Forum Everyday Now.

Nxai

Hello, previously I was just your average higher ranked unknown good guy teammate. That one Nyx using the pangolin sword on kappa. You know, the guy that ran back for you four rooms back because you were to busy trying to out DPS that machinegunner with your lato. Hah just kidding I haven't seen someone try that, yet. 

Frankly and lately, meaning since U10 I've been dropping in here more and more often to drop the occasional bug report, tell some madbad he needs to step his game up instead of crying, and generally wondering how half of you even got past the tutorial.

Joking aside I've been here since update 7, been having fun and dragging my circle of friends in ever since. DE is a good company, honestly I think the problem that happened with U10 is the community literally just overwhelmed them and a combination of bad ideas and too much caffeine left us with this. Personally, I haven't had any disappointing new content yet. Maybe I'm the only person here not treating warframe like it's some kind of competitive MOBA game because I swear half the community is straight from league with how much they rage, but alas I'm still having fun and I'm still finding more people to have fun games with and generally trying to either get the fanciest stuff or break land speed records. Contrary to popular belief you can rush and loot at the same time.

Currently I'm leading Clan Space Ninja Buddies, we are a ghost clan full with 10 members and a working dojo. I plan to upgrade soon™.

Funfact: On the survival event leader boards we actually ended out right alongside another clan called Super Frame Friends. What are the chances?

You can see us on top clans of the fomorian event I think place 14 thanks to me turbonerding and playing that event for two days straight no breaks. Not doing that again.

You can usually see me running missions in my favorite Nyx frame occasionally blowing infested faces apart with psychic artillery barrages (AKA throwing psychic bolts into the air and auto targetting into headshots. Amazing what a little imagination does.) And I've gotten carried away with this and written faaaaar more then I intended to. ummm to end this out, the pangolin sword is fancy, Nyx is best frame and I actually really want dual spectra's Hint hint DE.