Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo ideas

(XBOX)S0ldzier

I may have posted this idea before but towards the later stages of the game after everything is built and the dojo is decked out you still find yourself with a butt load of resources. For the abundance of nano spores everyone has I think it would be an okay Ides to throw some type of statue or pile of resources as a dojo decoration. Make the requirement something ridiculous like 10 mill nano. Is it a waste? Absolutely. What's also a waste is just having them with nothing to do with them.

To the important part of this discussion a friend had an idea about alliances having a central Dojo which could be accessed by alliance members. Having an alliance is cool but sometimes it still feels separated. The central Dojo could feature everything the orbiters do including foundries, relic refinement, operator customization closets with built in transference chairs, etc. Maybe not helminth though. They might spread more than desired.. 

During TennoCon, they showed that you can give temporary buffs to your Railjack using some of the excess resources that you gather over time. Dont know how many or what types though.

I like the idea of having a centralized dojo, and I really like adding a place in a dojo to access your foundry/transference chair. There could be a special teleporter endcap that teleports you to any of the alliance dojos, so you could still be connected. 

I honestly would like the option to start the game in my dojo, I have everything that I need there (except foundry and Transference chair)

3 hours ago, DariusMcSwag said:

=I really like adding a place in a dojo to access your foundry/transference chair. There could be a special teleporter endcap that teleports you to any of the alliance dojos, so you could still be connected. 

I honestly would like the option to start the game in my dojo, I have everything that I need there (except foundry and Transference chair)

I've been asking for this for a long time, too.

I would love to see the dojo have everything in it that it needs to replace the Orbiter - and even include NPCs or communications panels for accessing syndicate stuff - and then toss in a way to set the dojo as our "home base" when logging in or returning from missions.

• Like 1