Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Halloween Idea

AGENTSJ24

So Halloween is coming in about 6 weeks, and I thought that maybe DE should temporarily replace the Stalker with the Grim Reaper or something. I think that would be pretty awesome. And maybe they could make the Grim Reaper drop exclusive items or something special. I'm pretty sure DE will make some kind of event for Halloween so maybe they could make something like this.

Ok so here are my thoughts on the matter. 

1. Make it last an entire week.

2. Make the scythe a skin for the new 2 handed lumber axe added U10.

3. Make the helmet a second tier helmet for the nekros. (maybe)

4. If it does replace the stalker for 1 week, increases his chances of spawning like 1000% cause I hardly ever see him as it is.  

5. The Jack-o-lantern idea is neat.

6. AGENTSJ24 is a purple elephant in space who likes pickles. 

Ok so here are my thoughts on the matter. 

1. Make it last an entire week.

2. Make the scythe a skin for the new 2 handed lumber axe added U10.

3. Make the helmet a second tier helmet for the nekros. (maybe)

4. If it does replace the stalker for 1 week, increases his chances of spawning like 1000% cause I hardly ever see him as it is.  

5. The Jack-o-lantern idea is neat.

6. AGENTSJ24 is a purple elephant in space who likes pickles. 

I like number 6.

Nekros t2 helmet being a skull and hood.

What this would mean is that players that don't have Nekros would be out of luck. I think if there were to be an event, and a helmet was a reward for participating it would have to be one that ALL Warframes could use, making it worth getting. Because at the moment Nekros is only obtainable through Derelict Assassination missions. Which is in the fairly later portion of the game.

Works if you get a chance to fight the Stalker. And knowing that he can be months late...

I want a special mission with a normal tileset fully decorated. And fight giant biomechanic spiders, spiders web, and lights almost turned off. With Captain Vor dressed as a Jack o lantern, so I'm sure to have a chance to fight it.

Works if you get a chance to fight the Stalker. And knowing that he can be months late...

I want a special mission with a normal tileset fully decorated. And fight giant biomechanic spiders, spiders web, and lights almost turned off. With Captain Vor dressed as a Jack o lantern, so I'm sure to have a chance to fight it.

That would be a great idea!

But I guess that Halloween will be an Infested fest. Sounds legit.

Maybe have easy direct access to Derelict Missions (in other words not having to build keys) for a couple of days?

I wouldn't also mind seeing them bring back the special Nightmare Mode alerts for a few days since that is theme appropriate too.