Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mod Farming?

shockwave1211

Question

4 answers to this question

I wouldn't go to Xini alone with only a 26 Excalibur though. It's a great frame, but Toxic Ancients will still be a problem for Slash and Dash, which you will more than likely need to spam. Health regen globes don't drop... though I guess you could turn on Rejuv. Would still be dangerous. Get a friend who has a Frost, Ember, Nyx, or even Ash to go along with you and watch the mods just fall into your pockets.

I wouldn't go to Xini alone with only a 26 Excalibur though. It's a great frame, but Toxic Ancients will still be a problem for Slash and Dash, which you will more than likely need to spam. Health regen globes don't drop... though I guess you could turn on Rejuv. Would still be dangerous. Get a friend who has a Frost, Ember, Nyx, or even Ash to go along with you and watch the mods just fall into your pockets.

Even with a 30Trinity I wouldn't take my chances trying to solo maps at that level.

I'm barely making it through the missions up to Xini while soloing. (using the melee-range abuse that infestation mobs have to survive)