Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Nightwave “Catch Up” Not Working

(PSN)Gse_Panda

I believe there is a glitch on the catch up/recovery system during Nightwave Series 2. Some context: I was unavailable to play, until two days ago, meaning I had a week or two of weekly acts incomplete and not touched at all. I’ve finished this weeks challenges, which should mean the other challenges would be available. I logged off and on my PS4 Warframe account, to see that the only available challenge was to complete a sortie (a recovered challenge). However, no other challenges were shown. I now have noticed that there is also “Kill 30 Eximus” and “Help Clem with his weekly mission” are shown as recovered challenges and completed, yet I haven’t done either yet. I then tested the Clem mission and completed it to see if it was just a visual bug, but both challenges are still shown as finished. I don’t believe I gained it’s standing either towards my Nightwave. In general, are there only supposed to be three challenges released during recovery/catch up, or is there multiple bugs happening at once here?

TL;DR

There are only three Recovered Nightwave challenges available to do, and not the rest of the week. These challenges are also shown as completed, even though they are not (with the exception of a Sortie weekly act) with no standing obtained.