Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Random Suggestions to improve the game for DE

Cluosion

Just a heads up if you disagree or have a better implementation of stuff say it please I haven't slept in a while so I might say somethings wrong and I'm just kinda brainstormin to help out cause I know DE has a lot of stuff on their plate and I like them as developers and people so I hope this helps a bit if at all

• Making endless content more appealing for long runs
    • One way I thought of this getting done is making the endless missions in the void have special void fissures that let you crack relics "better" the longer you go
      • Example 1: Defense- After wave X you can crack relics every 2 or 3 waves instead of five or even every wave because after wave X the waves are long enough to justify this
        • This can be applied to other endless modes, Survival After X amount of time, Excavation after X drills, etc, etc also wave x for defense I was thinking like starting at wave 30 or later
        •  for a justification of this change I would say that I can do a capture mission and crack that relic in less than 2 mins but 5 waves on defense takes around 10 min unless u have a squad built for clearing waves super fast and even then you are limited by the spawn rates
    • Another way would be making the endless missions in the void be able to drop rare resources and/or mods from other planets
      • You could say random grineer, corpus, and infested guys tried to go to the void and ended up getting corrupted and because they were the same dudes maybe they have the same resources like hexanon, galium, and morphics with them at that time.
  • Crossfire Void missions
    • cmon u know u wanna >:D
  • Mag rework
    • Don't change her 2 too much pls
  • Revenant buff 😄
    • idk if yall are planning to rework him or buff him but in case you do
    • 1 ability Enthrall: This ability is great and is a really cool ability but most people kill everything indiscriminately 😞 so most of his thralls will die almost as soon as they are made because they can be damaged by teamates so make them immune to friendly fire except from rev's abilities or make them look different like have energy stuff on em like revenant has as his beard to show teamates they are friendly like nekros's shadow thrall do
    • 3 ability Reave: change this to his shift shift / roll like limbo and make his 3 do something else like make the thrall nearby explode into rad/mag damage or summon an exalted eidolon that works like hydroids 4 but it buffs nearby thralls or does like one of the eidolons abilities (kind of a stretch idk)
  • Inaros
    • Make inaros energy determine his sand color
    • 2 Ability Devour: As of now it devours them too slow for the thrall ability to be useful in most high level content so if each devour damage tick was decided using a percentage of the enemies hp or the devourers hp. The healing portion is fine
    • allow natural talent to speed his 4 up
    • if he goes down with scarab armor he does an aoe expelling the remaining armor to the surrounding enemies this would help his coffin revive him better
  • Making defection missions give rewards faster to increase appeal
    • Right now no one I know plays defection unless they are farming harrow because its much longer and harder than other missions that give the same rewards one way you can fix that like making volts speed affect the allies more I think this is because they just move they aren't sprinting so your speed just barely speeds them even at 200+% and the only way to speed this up is the loki switch teleport but even then you have to do that with 4 grineer around corners and stuff so its kinda hard
  • Thanks for fixin nekros desecrate blur and adding nox and other ai to his rez pool 🙂 Thats all I got for now I'll add more if I think of anything.
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Cluosion said:
  • one way you can fix that like making volts speed affect the allies more I think this is because they just move they aren't sprinting so your speed just barely speeds them even at 200+%

There is actually a synthula that speeds them up and i believe that Volt's speed buff would be overpowered if it worked with defective grineers (and drones in the plaines).

• Making endless content more appealing for long runs
    • making the endless missions in the void be able to drop rare resources and/or mods from other planets
      • You could say random grineer, corpus, and infested guys tried to go to the void and ended up getting corrupted and because they were the same dudes maybe they have the same resources like hexanon, galium, and morphics with them at that time.

1. You probably didn't mean to put the rare resources idea under the long runs description but it's there 😅

2. The resources you mentioned are not appealing, the only resource i still require is endo

Edited by Steru

About the warframe section:

• Inaros
    • if he goes down with scarab armor he does an aoe expelling the remaining armor to the surrounding enemies this would help his coffin revive him better 

Would love to see those changes.

• Mag rework
    • Don't change her 2 too much pls  

A(nother) Mag rework? 😅

Her 1 and 4 are not the best abilities out there but others warframes definitely need a rework, at least more than how much Mag does.

• Revenant buff 😄 
    • 3 ability Reave: change this to his shift shift / roll like limbo and make his 3 do something else like make the thrall nearby explode into rad/mag damage or summon an exalted eidolon that works like hydroids 4 but it buffs nearby thralls or does like one of the eidolons abilities (kind of a stretch idk) 

I'm ok with the idea of a ghostly forward sprint as his 3, afterall it's very similar to vombalysts's sprint.

But the ability itself is VERY weak, especially compared with wukong's new 2, which is faster, replenishes health, can move freely in every direction and let's you do finishers and general melee attacks on enemies.

Also, the augment for Revenant's 3rd is terrible and would need changes.

16 hours ago, Cluosion said:

Inaros

• 2 Ability Devour: As of now it devours them too slow for the thrall ability to be useful in most high level content so if each devour damage tick was decided using a percentage of the enemies hp or the devourers hp. The healing portion is fine
  • allow natural talent to speed his 4 up

As a Inaros main, i approve of this! But his 4 should get to 100% alot faster without using natural talent mod.

18 hours ago, Steru said:

There is actually a synthula that speeds them up and i believe that Volt's speed buff would be overpowered if it worked with defective grineers (and drones in the plaines).

1. You probably didn't mean to put the rare resources idea under the long runs description but it's there 😅

2. The resources you mentioned are not appealing, the only resource i still require is endo

lol i didnt know what a good reward would be but yea it would be great if they gave endo