The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Warframe Doesn't start

N1nJ4H

Hi my game doesnt start at all. I tried steam ver. nothing, downloaded installer from website same thing. Basically starting launcher its shows up for a sec in task menager and its gone no error nothing. I tried to use different compatibility modes and weird thing hapends compatibility mode windows 95 launcher starts can see window but of course msg "cant run on this ver of windows". Any other mode launcher window not even shows up (1s in task menager and gone). I turning of antivirus,discord, msi afterburner didnt help. Any idea whats wrong ? running latest windows 10 build 1903 with latest drivers GTX1070

After digging in windows event raports i find out that ntdll.dll is a problem:

Faulting application name: Launcher.exe_unknown, version: 2019.7.24.11, time stamp: 0x5d387890
Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.18362.1, time stamp: 0x9bbcb4a9
Exception code: 0xc0000374
Fault offset: 0x000df8cd
Faulting process ID: 0x1af8
Faulting application start time: 0x01d545847412e6ba
Faulting application path: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Warframe\Tools\Launcher.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
Report ID: f606609f-a8e7-412b-b1a8-ac6e35f2dc12

Edited by N1nJ4H

• 5 weeks later...

I don't know if you ever fixed your Warframe DLL error - but I have had the same thing that started out of nowhere- the game was working fine so it must have been in an update- I just fixed it now- well sort of fixed- I made new windows profile and it runs perfectly fine there- after uninstalls and reinstalls-  After it finished patching I will try to launch again from my main ADMIN profile - Side note- new profile was non-admin