Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Propagane - Revolutionary Warframe

LegendaryNeurotoxin

In the past I’d spend weeks picking at a Warframe’s design and get no love because it was too elaborate or powerful. So I was like “no, never again” but here we are again. I kinda thought some sorta street influencer/revolutionary/propagandist would be a fun theme. All effects and numbers are just a suggestion, they aren't meant to be finely tuned. 

The Old War wasn’t won on the battlefield alone. As the various civilizations remained huddled in secrecy, or were committed to building up and sustaining one of the vast imperial war machines, changing the hearts and minds towards Tenno support was critical in bringing the end of the war. Propagane was the master of this, being able to share a message that made those who witnesses it think about it, and accept facts presented as the prevailing truth to follow. Both in the streets and on the battlefield, Propagane would inspire all in proximity with their defiant communications, leading them to topple their oppressors.

Innate ability: Familiar with making quick escapes, using different movement maneuvers will cause Propagane to be attracted towards doorways and openings, actively bypassing small lips and ledges that high-speed Tenno often get stuck on in motion. Allies in proximity of a bullet jump gain this effect temporarily, and can dodge roll to end it. 

1) Meet Them Halfway (exalted sparring, default / accommodating stance focused on modern breaker dance moves) - Sometimes the first way to reach out to a crowd is to impress and entertain them. Propagane knows that a physically-impressive performance has the power to break the ice before a single word is spoken. While this ability is active, melee combos impress nearby enemies and cause them to stop what they’re doing to watch. Being hit will stop the effect on them, but the hit itself is delivered with 35% true damage.

2) Logical Distraction (single target, spreads to nearby) - A logical argument is offered to the target, who will stop to address the argument. Pressing 2 will only affect a single target. Instead of pressing 2, hold 2 to make the target spread the argument to nearby allies of the target. If Influence Bomb is used while affected by Logical Distraction, targets stop fighting Tenno and seek out any other targets in the vicinity, and always start smashing up destructible objects nearby with an increased drop rate, but each affected enemy increases energy drain.

3) Influence Bomb (affinity radius visual hallucination) - The enemy is forced to see images that challenge their indoctrination, whether real or fabricated. Grineer see the Tenno holding the scepter over the defeated queen, Corpus see a video log of how Nef Anyo sold them out before they were even born, Infested see Helminth telling them they may self-terminate because their purpose is complete, Corrupted see Vor commanding them to retreat, Sentients see Hunhow demanding they enter hibernation and that the battle hasn't started yet, Amalgams see Alad V telling them they’re assigned to new research. Walls in the affected area have a graffiti-like appearance to them, and enemies see images in front of their faces. Enemies slow down, look the wrong way, stop attacking with full intent, ignore when they’re in peril, all while they’re being exposed to a message that violently shakes their perception of history. Speed, damage, reload speed, ability usage, and response time, all worsen, while damage-specific status effects gain increased duration, and critical damage against them is amplified.

4) Viva Tenno (range-restricted team boost) - Fellow Tenno are provided encouragement, sometimes from the unlikeliest of sources. Without enemies present, Propagane and all allies gain a slight increase and restore-over-time boost to health, shields, and additional defenses (like Rhino’s Iron Skin). Each enemy within range increases final damage output by 1%, up to a limit based on Propagane’s Strength. If used while Influence Bomb is active, enemies suffer enthrallment and cheer for Tenno (which wears off reasonably fast) leaving them with 0.01% armor until they start defending themselves again. 

And as a bonus… Darvo: “I sell Propagane and Propagane Accessories.” I couldn’t decide whether to put Darvo’s helmet on Hank, or Hank’s face on Darvo, so I figured I’d just leave it up to the imagination.