Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Strange "out of bounds" in Grineer shipyard tiles, also some Corpus Ship tiles.

Oreades

There are just some peculiar choices for out of bounds areas in certain maps. 

Was just in a sortie and it was the grineer shipyard tileset that reminded me of this. It was one of the tiles with the multi playered conveyor belts and some chemical sludge on the floor. I missed my jump onto one of the conveyors and landed in what from all accounts was ankle deep sludge only to be "NOPE" teleported back to where I had been standing before I jumped and, just like "but why tho?" 

It wasn't a bottomless pit, the liquid wasn't deep enough to be concerned with like a lake on Cetus, just regular "I should by all rights be able to walk around here" area. I mean one of the entry tiles and another hub tile have you slogging through that stuff like it's nothing? 

Which reminded me of one of the Corpus ship Tiles where you fall into one of those "tron" pits and like 3/4 of them you just jump out but one of them tele-yeets you back like you've fallen out of bounds. It's just confusing. 

I mean I get the one in the hallway, if you fall between the railing cause that would be a beast to get out of with all the outcroppings and overhangs. But the pit I'm thinking of is just a standard square with some glowing holographic circuits at the bottom. Plus like I said there are other similar depressions that don't do that. 

So there is a strange lack of consistency that's sorta been in the periphery.