Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

operator void blast sends you into random POV

(PSN)smb-twisted

Had this alot in kuva flood, some in siphons, even in tricap where you void blast and it sends you into usually first person, sometimes a held camera 3rd person view. it's a right royal pain in the **** and really irritating me and several members of my clan (and i assume a wider group of the community who do kuva runs)

maybe the nightwave task f doing siphons is well timed to highlight this problem but this is really frustrating

21 hours ago, (PS4)smb-twisted said:

Had this alot in kuva flood, some in siphons, even in tricap where you void blast and it sends you into usually first person, sometimes a held camera 3rd person view. it's a right royal pain in the **** and really irritating me and several members of my clan (and i assume a wider group of the community who do kuva runs)

maybe the nightwave task f doing siphons is well timed to highlight this problem but this is really frustrating

I have not experienced this, so it's difficult to understand what you mean.  Can you add video/details?

1 hour ago, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

I have not experienced this, so it's difficult to understand what you mean.  Can you add video/details?

you play normally, you use void blast and suddenly are playing in first person. using transference sends you back into the operator and fixes the bug but it is very annoying.

this is on ps4 so with you on x box maybe it isn't a thing for you

43 minutes ago, (PS4)smb-twisted said:

you play normally, you use void blast and suddenly are playing in first person. using transference sends you back into the operator and fixes the bug but it is very annoying.

this is on ps4 so with you on x box maybe it isn't a thing for you

So, it persists in first person view until you use transference?  Does this happen when you are the host?  Client?  Does that make a difference?  Does it happen every time or some percentage (roughly)?

XB1 has the same build as PS4, but it's possible it could be a PS4 only issue.

On 2019-07-31 at 4:48 PM, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

So, it persists in first person view until you use transference?  Does this happen when you are the host?  Client?  Does that make a difference?  Does it happen every time or some percentage (roughly)?

XB1 has the same build as PS4, but it's possible it could be a PS4 only issue.

yes it persists until you use transference, i'm host 99% of the time when im playing and it happens to me but also other people i'm playing with me so yes it seems host or client doesn't make a difference. it doesn't happen all the time no but often enough that it probably happens at least a couple of times per siphon. a complete guesstimate then would be around 25% of void blasts? but as i say that's total speculation, i'll try and see if i can come up with a better number after a few more test runs

On 2019-08-07 at 12:41 AM, (PS4)QuantumEntangle said:

This bug has been present for well over a year, everyday I wonder if or when it will be fixed.

I can’t avoid asking myself if the devs really have anyone that plays the game as a normal player.

over a year?? well me and the people i run with must've been lucky then cuz i've not noticed it or hear others who have until the last month, maybe 2? but it's happening all teh god time time now.

saying that, it is maybe only along that time frame i've been running alot of siphons, i used kuvival more. but i've done 100s of tricaps and never noticed it, though i've still only had 1 or 2 during a tricap, it's 99% of time in siphons