The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Mouse sensivity is inconsistent and buggy across Display Modes

blade00000009

When changing displays modes (Borderless to Fullscreen) Mouse sensitivity across the whole game is inconsistent and buggy in fullscreen mode.

My borderless sensitivity is much lower than my fullscreen one (aim and scoped) however my cursor remains unchanged (except it being more laggy) Quite annoying as I changed to fullscreen to get better framerate but my sensitivity is basically twice as fast.

Also in fullscreen mode every mouse movement, including the cursor movement when you're in menus have spikes in random directions thus making it terribly inconsistent and a nuisance when playing when it decides to constantly do it.

I have tested this across 3 mice (Logitech g403, 703, 302) and they work perfectly in other games and in windows but in Warframe fullscreen mode there is always a problem.

I have uploaded a video of trying to display this and you can see the skips in the cursor when you look at a few frames in the movement. Note that these skips also occur in game and when aimed down sights as well.

I can provide more video evidence if needed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGp4m3JzcDw