Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Mission- Weapon and frame swap mid mission

SoulCancer86

Have a new mission where your weapons and/or frame randomly swaps throughout the mission, preferably a survival mission.

"Tenno, I am experiencing an/another energy spike."

At random intervals between 5 and 10 minutes have your weapons or warframe randomly swap out to any in your inventory.

this will add a new level of game play and force you to be good and keep up with All your frames and weapons.

But only have this mission on one or two higher level planets, not on every planet.

Spoiler
1 hour ago, SoulCancer86 said:

"Tenno, I am experiencing an/another energy spike...

Around your chair."

Jokes aside, what's the point of random swaps? Even assuming that a player has every weapon and frame in the inventory suitably modded for survival mission, that I already feel almost impossible for 99% of players.

I'd actually be quite up for "Warframe roulette", with the caveats that only lvl 30 items should be selected, and mods should be ignored.

'Cos I don't want to be fighting Grineer with a weapon modded for Corpus.

Obviously, the enemies would therefore need to start at appropriate levels for an unmodded loadout.

And the swaps should be every minute I reckon; 'cos if I draw Convectrix, Seer, and Ceramic Dagger... it'll only be funny if it doesn't last long. 😆

Edited by OmegaVoid
oops.

Yeah, however the swap details would be, cool.

But I think the idea that you get any random weapon and frame and its set up will really change how you play the mission. You might get a winner, or you might get a dud where you simply have to survive until the next swap.

Image the twitch streams for this? "Ooooh crap! I got my worst frame on this swap! What do I do!? Help me team!" LOL