The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Game Locking

FaithRose

I'm having instances of the game completely locking. When leaving "decorating" mode in the orbiter I was frozen in place. The game was still running (I could still see animations running) but I couldn't actually interact with the game with the controller. Now, during "The Glast Gambit" quest, inside the index I froze twice. Both times were after I jumped out into my operator. Neither the keyboard or controller responded. I was again frozen in place but everything else was still in action. In this instance, I couldn't even click out to my desktop (I run the game in windowed mode).

System Info

--------------------

Windows: 7

Launch Platform: Steam

Controller: Rock Candy Wired Controller for Xbox

Settings: No setting changed since last few updates

Edited by FaithRose
Adding system information

Can confirm that this happened while we were running the first Glast Gambit Index mission, and also when I was in her orbiter. We tried figuring out if she's running anything that's unusual, or different from standard, but aside from the controller not being from Microsoft, we couldn't really find anything different. We'll try sending in the EE logs to see if there's anything unusual, will send mine in as well, so they can maybe see any differences.

I don't normally run the controllers, but I can say I haven't experienced this under normal keyboard-mice configurations with Windows 10. I'll see if I can replicate the issue using a standard wired Xbox 360 controller.

EDIT 1: Running the standalone client, I couldn't replicate the issue with the standard Xbox 360 controller. Tried placing two different kinds of decorations, and rotating the decoration in place, then exiting and coming back into decorating mode. Will try running the Steam client now and trying the same thing.

EDIT 2: Tried with the Steam client, couldn't replicate through decoration or mission. Hopefully somebody else can replicate this issue to help.

Edited by ErratusEnigma