Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rollers rolling out of the orbiter

--Aegis--TropicalSnow

The new roller floofs (which are overpriced) roll on the orbiter which made it difficult to decorate so i have put them againts a wall.

They falled through i was able to catch 2 and those and put them on the ground they also falled through the rollers that falled through and were unable to retrieve were the tropical roller and the rucksack roller.

I put alot of effort into getting them and i hope this bug will be fixed (and i hope my rollers somehow return) so that nobody has to loose around 2h of nonstop farming Nakak pearls.

1 hour ago, menttrop said:

The new roller floofs (which are overpriced) roll on the orbiter which made it difficult to decorate so i have put them againts a wall.

They falled through i was able to catch 2 and those and put them on the ground they also falled through the rollers that falled through and were unable to retrieve were the tropical roller and the rucksack roller.

I put alot of effort into getting them and i hope this bug will be fixed (and i hope my rollers somehow return) so that nobody has to loose around 2h of nonstop farming Nakak pearls.

First of all, the Rollers are by no means overpriced. Imagine people getting hundreds of them for their orbiter... That's also one of the reasons why the domestic drones are 100 plat.

But i agree, they should not be able to go anywhere outside the orbiter. Maybe they should just let them return to their original position in decorating mode, which would let you retrieve them easily even if they should drop somewhere.