Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recovered Nightwave Acts Disappearing (pictures and video)

(NSW)Nocha

This started after I completed my weekly acts and recovered some I missed. I went to help Clem, but the act didn't trigger, and I noticed the recovered acts disappeared. The recovered acts randomly return, but I'm never able to complete them because when I leave my orbiter and check for the acts by pausing, they aren't there anymore. Here's some pictures. I'll try to get a video if I can. http://imgur.com/a/uoM1tXR

EDIT: http://imgur.com/a/1WO9HGu

as you can see from this video, my Recovered Acts disappear after trying to view them in Cetus, or anywhere else it seems.

Edited by (NSW)Nocha
added video

I have experienced this as well. While the acts are gone they cannot be completed. It took 6 syndicate runs to notice none counted. I discovered that chat or running a game causes them to vanish. Check my bug report.

****I found a temporary work around: Enter the news panel and select the summer dojo contest entry news item. Scroll around for 30 seconds and exit, it often returns the missing acts.

Edited by M1tchster

4 minutes ago, M1tchster said:

I have experience d this as well. While the acts are gone they cannot be completed. It took 6 syndicate runs to notice none counted.

****I found a temporary work around: Enter the news panel and select the summer dojo contest entry news item. Scroll around for 30 seconds and exit, it should return the missing acts.

I just tried that and it didn't work. In my experience the Recovered Acts randomly reappear in my NW, but they disappear upon loading to a different zone.

Yharim, it seems like chat use can cause that in game, so try not to. Nocha's act is on POE, and recovered acts on the Plains or Vallis are actually even harder to do right now. I have profit taker which I completed several times and never got credit, once even during the OG week of the act, but it crashed onm extraction. Seems to always vanish now even before entering the Vallis.

Edited by M1tchster

I´m also experiencing this bug, starting yesterday.

I recovered 3 challenges last week, from which I could complete only one. Yesterday I completed this week's challenges but, no recovered challenges appear most of the time, they only appear briefly when I'm on the orbiter but disappear as soon as I get on a mission. The missions I got "recovered" are the kuva missions, Kill the Ropalolyst and Kill the profit taker.

I hope someone from DE addresses this issue or some fellow Tenno finds a solution.

Sucks. I finally finished Night Terrors after days of disappearing acts... And I didn't get the 7000 standing. DE told me they can't give out standing since "it would ruin the whole game for me". I'm at rank 25. UMBRA forma is rank 26. The extra standing would og gave me it by now. Been 4 days. Still nothing. This is garbage. 

Edited by (NSW)Harlox
Typo

I THINK I FOUND THE SOLUTION: before you start the act, go to Options, change something and confirm with X. Then you will see the recovered acts and complete them.

For example, I went to Cetus, did the ladder, I saw the "guild 1 modular", I did guild the amp, and then it counts and I have the points.

Hope this works for you. :)

4 hours ago, (NSW)luizwolf said:

I THINK I FOUND THE SOLUTION: before you start the act, go to Options, change something and confirm with X. Then you will see the recovered acts and complete them.

For example, I went to Cetus, did the ladder, I saw the "guild 1 modular", I did guild the amp, and then it counts and I have the points.

Hope this works for you. 🙂

I can confirm that changing options makes the Acts reappear sometimes. The Acts can just as easily disappear though. I was trying to complete the "Help Clem" Act, so I made sure the Acts were present right before I extracted, but the Act was not completed and I received no standing. This is a good workaround, but unfortunately it probably doesn't work for all Acts.

Edited by (NSW)Nocha