Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Suggestion: Inga The Engineer Warframe. Remade.

Tigran

Inga is engineer (female) warframe ,which is very useful in team play,but also have useful abilities for solo runs.

Stats:

Health-125(375 max level)

Shield cap-125(375 max level)

Energy-125(200 max level)

Sprint speed-1.1

Polarity slots:

Inga will have Dash aura polarity slot and two D polarity slots.

Landmine: 25 energy.

Inga uses her engineering abilities to make and set a landmine which will blow on enemy touch dealing aoe damage.

*Landmine will deal 50/100/150/200 damage ( increased by strength ).

*Landmine have range of 1/2/3/4 in-game meters ( increased by range ).

Turret: 50 energy.

Inga uses her engineering abilities to deploy a turret which will attack random enemy in spherical range for set amount of time.

*Inga deploy one turret at a time.

*Inga can deploy max of 1/2/3/4 turrets on war field(not increased by strength).

*Turrets have x/x/x/x damage output (increased by range) .

*Turrets attack any random enemy in 5/10/15/20 in-game meters range( increased by range).

*Turret will last for 30/60/90/120 second (not increased by duration)

Guardian: 75 energy.

Inga deploys a sentinel type guardian which will follow her and increase nearby warframes healing rate and shield recharge rate and leave Inga and try to revive downed warframe.

*Guardian destroys itself after reviving downed warframe.

*Guardian continues to revive downed warframe,even if it ran out of time.

*Guardian increase health regenerate rate at 0.3/0.5/0.8/1 health per second(increased by strength).

*Guardian increase shield recharge rate at 20/40/60/80 percent(increased by strength).

*Guardian last for 8/15/23/30 seconds(can be increased by duration).

*Guardian will heal and increase shield recharge rate in 4/7/12/15 in-game meters(can be increased by range).

*Guardian will try to revive any downed warframe in 8/15/13/30 in-game meters(can be increased by range).

*Inga can deploy 1/1/2/2 guardians(or only 1,not sure).

Infinity: 100 energy.

Inga uses her abilities, to make ammo from energy.Every bullet will be materialized energy.

*Warframes do not loose ammo while shooting.

*Infinity works for 4/8/12/16 seconds(increased by duration).

*Infinity give 20/40/60/80 impact damage (stack with impact damage mods)(increased by strength)

*Infinity give 20/30/40/50 percent fire rate(stack with fire rate mods)(increased by strength).

*Infinity work in range of 4/7/11/15 in-game meters(increased by range)

*Infinity works,even if there are no bullets in weapon.

If you have any suggestions and concept art,put those in comments.

Special thanks to ThatGuyHD for helping me make Inga more awesome.

Edited by Tigran

I think,that a guardian minion would help,because sometimes its very difficult to revive and fight at a same time,so he will revive and you will fight.What about ult there is not much ults(none i think) with defencive abilities,so shield recharge can be handy,what abot damage increase,that can be changed.

Idea is great but the skills need more depth in each of them also some nerfs. 

Show the advantages and disadvantages of each skill to give everyone more to think about.

Can't clearly understand the grammar all that well in the first post. But I believe I got the jest of what you meant to say/do.

~
Infinity:Increases all team mates Ability Range(depending on what the skill is/does) as long as they are within range of this skill. 
Infinity also increases Ammo Capacity and Ammo Clip Size allowing fellow Warframes to have extra bullets in the clip as well as ammo.
Meaning Extra bullets in the clip not an unlimited amount of bullets.

Cost 25 energy. 5/7/10/13 Meters 25/50/75/100% Added to Ability Range(Does not stack with Focus) Extra Clip Last for 10/20/30/40 seconds Increased Clip Size depends on the weapon being used (Shotgun Rifle MachineGun Etc Etc) 

Advantages: All Players have a increased range for their abilities and have extra ammo and clip.
Disadvantages: Although everyone has more ammo this increases the time to reload by (x) amount of time due to more bullets
~

This explanation of your first skill has a lot more depth to it doesn't take away from your idea not over powered nor under powered. Just a perfect balance for a Engineer on the Tenno's Side. 

Though your other skills need a brush up as well and maybe changed. 
Also the amount of upgraded ranks need a major Nerf 25/100% is just to much check out other peoples Concepts and see what their Rates are at as well as in-game Mods. For a better reference . I was told on my concept idea that I'm working on that I do not need to worry about the abilities cost and bla bla because the DE_ will handle all of that. If they like your idea they will use it and add what is appropriate. 

The Guardian Idea should be swapped with the Battle Sign.  Guardian are describe as it has the Pre-Fix of -Guard- is to protect people.

Guardian
Inga will deploy a Guardian like sentinel; which will increase the shield recharge as well as Regenerate the Shield. (Just like the Corpus)
The Guardian Sentinel will connect to any fellow WarFrames/Tenno's that are within range and as stated Regenerate the Shield.

Recharge Rate 25/50/75/100%(Can be stacked with focus) and increase damage at 20/40/60/80%t(Also can be stacked with focus)(As well as Rhinos Roar)  The Guardian Sentinel will last for 10/20/30/40 seconds(Can be Stacked with continuity and constitution) The range Increases by 7/10/13/15 in-game meters(can be stacked with stretch).

Hope this helped at all
~Love ThatGuyHD

Idea is great but the skills need more depth in each of them also some nerfs. 

Show the advantages and disadvantages of each skill to give everyone more to think about.

Can't clearly understand the grammar all that well in the first post. But I believe I got the jest of what you meant to say/do.

~
Infinity:Increases all team mates Ability Range(depending on what the skill is/does) as long as they are within range of this skill. 
Infinity also increases Ammo Capacity and Ammo Clip Size allowing fellow Warframes to have extra bullets in the clip as well as ammo.
Meaning Extra bullets in the clip not an unlimited amount of bullets.

Cost 25 energy. 5/7/10/13 Meters 25/50/75/100% Added to Ability Range(Does not stack with Focus) Extra Clip Last for 10/20/30/40 seconds Increased Clip Size depends on the weapon being used (Shotgun Rifle MachineGun Etc Etc) 

Advantages: All Players have a increased range for their abilities and have extra ammo and clip.
Disadvantages: Although everyone has more ammo this increases the time to reload by (x) amount of time due to more bullets
~

This explanation of your first skill has a lot more depth to it doesn't take away from your idea not over powered nor under powered. Just a perfect balance for a Engineer on the Tenno's Side. 

Though your other skills need a brush up as well and maybe changed. 
Also the amount of upgraded ranks need a major Nerf 25/100% is just to much check out other peoples Concepts and see what their Rates are at as well as in-game Mods. For a better reference . I was told on my concept idea that I'm working on that I do not need to worry about the abilities cost and bla bla because the DE_ will handle all of that. If they like your idea they will use it and add what is appropriate. 

The Guardian Idea should be swapped with the Battle Sign.  Guardian are describe as it has the Pre-Fix of -Guard- is to protect people.

Guardian
Inga will deploy a Guardian like sentinel; which will increase the shield recharge as well as Regenerate the Shield. (Just like the Corpus)
The Guardian Sentinel will connect to any fellow WarFrames/Tenno's that are within range and as stated Regenerate the Shield.

Recharge Rate 25/50/75/100%(Can be stacked with focus) and increase damage at 20/40/60/80%t(Also can be stacked with focus)(As well as Rhinos Roar)  The Guardian Sentinel will last for 10/20/30/40 seconds(Can be Stacked with continuity and constitution) The range Increases by 7/10/13/15 in-game meters(can be stacked with stretch).

Hope this helped at all
~Love ThatGuyHD

I will agree with 1-st statement,increased ability range will be good,but ammo cap and clip size increase wont be so usefull.I think we can add a mutishot change instead of infinite ammo.What about guardian,I made him for keeping warframes alive or reviving them if they need that,thats will be real guarding.Also,the ult is not so creative as first tree abilities,so we can change that.

Edited by Tigran

I will agree with 1-st statement,increased ability range will be good,but ammo cap and clip size increase wont be so usefull.I think we can add a mutishot change instead of infinite ammo.What about guardian,I made him for keeping warframes alive or reviving him if he nneds that,thats will be real guarding.Also,the ult is not so creative as first tree abilities,so we can change that.

:| Can't fully understand still but I will work with what I understood out of this~

The way you wrote it says   not wasting bullet for 10/20/30/40 second~Which will be read as: Unlimited Ammo for a certain amount of time

I only suggested what would make the ability more appealing and what would actually fit into the game of the situation of Pick-Ups and Mods in the game. Always need to do research before giving everyone your idea. 

As for the Guardian Battle Sign Skills. With the grammar I couldn't fully understand but since I have more of a jest I can re write it like this, 

Guardian
Inga will deploy a Guardian like sentinel; which will increase the shield recharge as well as Regenerate the Shield with a small Health Regeneration. (Just like the Corpus)
The Guardian Sentinel will connect to any fellow WarFrames/Tenno's that are within range and as stated Regenerate the Shield and Health. If a Fellow Team mate is downed the Guardian Sentinel as long as it's deployed would detect it's fellow Downed Tenno and slowly start to Revive him. 

As I said All these stats need to be nerf so you would have to work out how much Health Regeneration Logically can be worked with the game.

My suggestion would be Shield Recharge Rate Base 20% Max 80% 
Health Regeneration Rate: Base 1.0 Max 3.0

Which is why this would be the 4th Skill and cost the most Energy. 

Like I said my suggestion would be to remove Battle Sign. 

I'm currently also working on a Engineering Warframe this Guardian idea just happens to be in my Concept book. Just a different name and more in depth detail. 

Hope this open the box a little more
~Love ThatGuyHD
Edited by ThatGuyHD

:| Can't fully understand still but I will work with what I understood out of this~

The way you wrote it says   not wasting bullet for 10/20/30/40 second~Which will be read as: Unlimited Ammo for a certain amount of time

I only suggested what would make the ability more appealing and what would actually fit into the game of the situation of Pick-Ups and Mods in the game. Always need to do research before giving everyone your idea. 

As for the Guardian Battle Sign Skills. With the grammar I couldn't fully understand but since I have more of a jest I can re write it like this, 

Guardian
Inga will deploy a Guardian like sentinel; which will increase the shield recharge as well as Regenerate the Shield with a small Health Regeneration. (Just like the Corpus)
The Guardian Sentinel will connect to any fellow WarFrames/Tenno's that are within range and as stated Regenerate the Shield and Health. If a Fellow Team mate is downed the Guardian Sentinel as long as it's deployed would detect it's fellow Downed Tenno and slowly start to Revive him. 

As I said All these stats need to be nerf so you would have to work out how much Health Regeneration Logically can be worked with the game.

My suggestion would be Shield Recharge Rate Base 20% Max 80% 
Health Regeneration Rate: Base 1.0 Max 3.0

Which is why this would be the 4th Skill and cost the most Energy. 

Like I said my suggestion would be to remove Battle Sign. 

I'm currently also working on a Engineering Warframe this Guardian idea just happens to be in my Concept book. Just a different name and more in depth detail. 

Hope this open the box a little more
~Love ThatGuyHD

For some reason you mix my guardian and battlesign abilities.Firstly,guardian will attach only to 1 warframe and heal and revive only him.Secondly battlesign is not fully done yet,i will change it at a point with a better ability.

For some reason you mix my guardian and battlesign abilities.Firstly,guardian will attach only to 1 warframe and heal and revive only him.Secondly battlesign is not fully done yet,i will change it at a point with a better ability.

Ima refrain from smashing my head ^ -^)

I said if you re-read from my very first post. THE BATTLE SIGN WORKS BETTER UNDER GUARDIAN. BUT YOU HAVE TO CHANGE GUARDIAN's NAME BECAUSE IT IS ALREADY TAKEN WITHIN THE GAME! 

GUARDIAN RESTORES SHIELD WHEN THE USER HITS 0! IS WHAT THE MOD DOES IN THE GAME ALREADY.

HAVING A SENTINEL THAT IS BASED OFF THIS IDEA WOULD MEAN FOR IT TO RESTORE SHIELD NOT ONLY GIVING THEM A FASTER RECHARGE RATE. HEALTH REGEN IS POSSIBLE AS WELL AS REVIVING AN DOWNED TEAM MATE. THIS SKILL SHOULD ALSO BE IT'S ULTIMATE FOR IT RESTORES HEALTH REGEN SHIELD AND REVIVING A DOWNED PLAYER. BATTLE SIGN IS NOT WORTHY OF A 4TH SKILL ABILITY SLOT. 

Please change the 3rd Skill to the 4th Skill Slot with a more added description. Find a better 3rd skill. Having 2! Abilities that restore shield is a waste of energy lol 

Ima refrain from smashing my head ^ -^)

I said if you re-read from my very first post. THE BATTLE SIGN WORKS BETTER UNDER GUARDIAN. BUT YOU HAVE TO CHANGE GUARDIAN's NAME BECAUSE IT IS ALREADY TAKEN WITHIN THE GAME! 

GUARDIAN RESTORES SHIELD WHEN THE USER HITS 0! IS WHAT THE MOD DOES IN THE GAME ALREADY.

HAVING A SENTINEL THAT IS BASED OFF THIS IDEA WOULD MEAN FOR IT TO RESTORE SHIELD NOT ONLY GIVING THEM A FASTER RECHARGE RATE. HEALTH REGEN IS POSSIBLE AS WELL AS REVIVING AN DOWNED TEAM MATE. THIS SKILL SHOULD ALSO BE IT'S ULTIMATE FOR IT RESTORES HEALTH REGEN SHIELD AND REVIVING A DOWNED PLAYER. BATTLE SIGN IS NOT WORTHY OF A 4TH SKILL ABILITY SLOT. 

Please change the 3rd Skill to the 4th Skill Slot with a more added description. Find a better 3rd skill. Having 2! Abilities that restore shield is a waste of energy lol 

Firstly,vitality also has warframe and sentinel versions,but no one complains(and i thought about name similarity). What about guardian,isn't it too much to use 100 energy to keep alive 1 frame?

Edited by Tigran

Firstly,vitality also has warframe and sentinel versions,but no one complains(and i thought about name similarity). What about guardian,isn't it too much to use 100 energy to keep alive 1 frame?

Sigh Sigh Sigh Sigh Shaking my Head Lol. What's your native language so we can better understand each other. (No Offence taken here) I know english isn't your first language since you stated that. It would be a lot easier if you told me and I can Text to Speech and it would translate everything I am saying. 

Sigh Sigh Sigh Sigh Shaking my Head Lol. What's your native language so we can better understand each other. (No Offence taken here) I know english isn't your first language since you stated that. It would be a lot easier if you told me and I can Text to Speech and it would translate everything I am saying. 

Actually i know English quite well,I  don't need translation to understand you.Its just you writing quite oddly.

Your first ability is good enough. For a period of time all allies can shoot bullets without having to reload or use ammo. And the bullets will look like energy bullets during that period. Ability name can be ballistic charge or something like that.

Changed abilities,now it is third one,so it will need enough energy not to spam it.

Nice changes but the chance to give Infinite Ammo is not likely going to happen. 

Now that Infinity Skill needs work. 

Might I suggest that this skill does everything you already suggested but give Energy Bullets. That plays in part with each weapon. 

Explanation for this. With the Strun Wraith out and many other strong weapons. Having these weapons that can shoot infinite amount of times for as long as the skills last would make anything and all things simpler on this game. 

I suggest the way this skill works (Maybe a Name Change as well to Energy Bullets?) 

Depending on the Grade the Skill is on, is what increases the Ammo Cap by (x)% 

All it does is add extra to the clip with Energy Bullets that interacts with what ever gun is around.

Example. 

Strun is a shotgun with 6 in the clip. With the Base Skill (Energy Bullets) Adds 6+ Ammo to the Clip 

Allowing the person to shoot 6 more times then upon reloading as long as the skill is in place will add the 6+ bullets. 

Also now that I just thought of it. Might I also suggest how this skill can be more put in place.

Infinity (Energy Bullets): Inga Deploys a Sentinel that flies above her, Creating a dome (Range increases with upgrades) Which increases Anyone inside of the Dome; Ability Range, increased Power Strength, and increased Ability Duration. But also adds Energy Bullets to the clip for anyone within the sphere enabling them to fire more bullets at their enemy. Shooting these energy bullets depends on the users Gun Modification all the energy bullets do is add Puncture a chance to go through a enemy and hit the one behind (Maybe shoot through thin objects like boxes barrels, doors etc etc) Depending on the Grade of the Skill.

Radius 2.5/3/3.5/4/5.0 (Can be stacked with Stretch)

Duration 10/15/20/30/40 (Can not be stacked with Continuity and Constitution)

Focus 3/9/12/15/18 % (Can be stacked with Focus but decreased by (x)%)

Puncture 0.2/0.3/0.4/0.6/1.0 Chance (Can be stacked with Puncture)

Power Cost: 75

Since your Warframe as.... A LOT of Energy going on haha the disadvantage of these Deployed skills would be, You are only allowed to Deploy one at a time. Since the Duration Last for so long. (Maybe if you decrease the duration both Sentinels could be used?) ^ -^

Not far off from your suggestion at all

~~

Nice changes but the chance to give Infinite Ammo is not likely going to happen. 

Now that Infinity Skill needs work. 

Might I suggest that this skill does everything you already suggested but give Energy Bullets. That plays in part with each weapon. 

Explanation for this. With the Strun Wraith out and many other strong weapons. Having these weapons that can shoot infinite amount of times for as long as the skills last would make anything and all things simpler on this game. 

I suggest the way this skill works (Maybe a Name Change as well to Energy Bullets?) 

Depending on the Grade the Skill is on, is what increases the Ammo Cap by (x)% 

All it does is add extra to the clip with Energy Bullets that interacts with what ever gun is around.

Example. 

Strun is a shotgun with 6 in the clip. With the Base Skill (Energy Bullets) Adds 6+ Ammo to the Clip 

Allowing the person to shoot 6 more times then upon reloading as long as the skill is in place will add the 6+ bullets. 

Also now that I just thought of it. Might I also suggest how this skill can be more put in place.

Infinity (Energy Bullets): Inga Deploys a Sentinel that flies above her, Creating a dome (Range increases with upgrades) Which increases Anyone inside of the Dome; Ability Range, increased Power Strength, and increased Ability Duration. But also adds Energy Bullets to the clip for anyone within the sphere enabling them to fire more bullets at their enemy. Shooting these energy bullets depends on the users Gun Modification all the energy bullets do is add Puncture a chance to go through a enemy and hit the one behind (Maybe shoot through thin objects like boxes barrels, doors etc etc) Depending on the Grade of the Skill.

Radius 2.5/3/3.5/4/5.0 (Can be stacked with Stretch)

Duration 10/15/20/30/40 (Can not be stacked with Continuity and Constitution)

Focus 3/9/12/15/18 % (Can be stacked with Focus but decreased by (x)%)

Puncture 0.2/0.3/0.4/0.6/1.0 Chance (Can be stacked with Puncture)

Power Cost: 75

Since your Warframe as.... A LOT of Energy going on haha the disadvantage of these Deployed skills would be, You are only allowed to Deploy one at a time. Since the Duration Last for so long. (Maybe if you decrease the duration both Sentinels could be used?) ^ -^

Not far off from your suggestion at all

~~

I dont really get what energy bullets are.They are like multishot?What about ability power,range and duration,wont it be op?What about infinite bullets,if I decrase the bullet using rate form 100% at max,to 50%,it will increase ammo cap (not directly,but it will) 2 times,and 2.8 times with maxed focus mod.What about using same power two times,if it stack up,it will be very op.

I dont really get what energy bullets are.They are like multishot?What about ability power,range and duration,wont it be op?What about infinite bullets,if I decrase the bullet using rate form 100% at max,to 50%,it will increase ammo cap (not directly,but it will) 2 times,and 2.8 times with maxed focus mod.What about using same power two times,if it stack up,it will be very op.

Lol ima just stop posting :| Not because of the warframe the communication isn't going well at all haha. 

What you just started was what I was saying from the beginning and you said no to all of it. Now that I revise it you say no basically to everything but then state everything I said earlier :|:||| 

Lol ima just stop posting :| Not because of the warframe the communication isn't going well at all haha. 

What you just started was what I was saying from the beginning and you said no to all of it. Now that I revise it you say no basically to everything but then state everything I said earlier :|:||| 

I thought about what you said and found it right,so i changed the concept.Now I want to make it even better with your help,so please try to explain me what you mean by energy bullets.(By the way,is it wise to change 3-rd and 4-th abilities places?)