Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operator Appearance Bugs

(NSW)KarmaDarkStar

So I’ve been playing and I noticed that my hair was invisible so when I went to check my operator’s appearance and took off the mask his face was all mushed into lumps and his eyes were blue but I had them set to brown I’m assuming that the face blob thing has to do with the face blending I’m not too sure what’s happening with the the eyes and hair

EDIT: the blue eyes was from the lighting, I was in fortuna when I checked on my operator

Edited by (NSW)KarmaDarkStar

On 2019-08-12 at 1:58 AM, (NSW)KarmaDarkStar said:

So I’ve been playing and I noticed that my hair was invisible so when I went to check my operator’s appearance and took off the mask his face was all mushed into lumps and his eyes were blue but I had them set to brown I’m assuming that the face blob thing has to do with the face blending I’m not too sure what’s happening with the the eyes and hair

Same here Im tempted to buy another hairstyle because of this bug and I was pissed that I had to deal with the bugs thoughout the war within quest as you use him/her all the way through it thankfully its replayableEBxvFbDUEAAhZWr?format=jpg&name=large

I also have this issue. When i downloaded the most recent hotfix for switch. I noticed it soon after. Then suddenly there was a second hotfix. It was a little after update 25.4.0 and is still happening to now. That's when it happened. My operators face wasn't lumpy but their hair was gone. There is only one free or starting hair option that shows. Its the one that only has hair in the front and no where else.