The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Windows 7 BSOD in Elite Sanctuary Onslaught

Viyzon

Greetings people, I had a hard system crash, aka the dreaded bsod with error stop 0x0000124 (which points to a general issue with hardware) when doing a standard 8 round Elite Sanctuary Onslaught Run however I know for a fact nothing is wrong with my system (did a full system diagnostic inspection using memtest, surface scan scandisk & sfc) and drivers are up to date the thing is the last time this happened things were getting weird real fast (enemies from previous rounds leaking into the next round causing all around chaos as different factions were also fighting each other) and both times I was not host and both times I was using Saryn Prime with a Zaw dedicated for ESO. I know this is a moot point as no application is the same but I have no problems in any other video game what so ever.

My system specs are: i7-6700, Nvidia 1060 6GB, 16GB DDR4 & 2x 1TB HDDs, in addition background apps are Comodo Firewall, Asus AI Suite 3, DTS Audio, Nvidia tray app and both times the only other foreground application that was open other then Warframe (running in full window mode) was Opera browser with music running from Youtube.

Nothing in my system is overclocked, rig is pretty well cooled and everything temperature wise is in ideal ranges yet I have no answer for this issue, is anyone else experiencing this rather annoying BSOD or can someone from DE help (can provide logs or anything else required to help nail this issue down).

Edited by Viyzon
Additional Info.