VJohnston

Mastery Rank Test Issues

I'm totally not sure if this belongs here... but:

I should be MR12 by now. However, the test glitched. I did 2 Practices that went perfectly fine.

However, I went for the Qualify and instead of jumping up onto the circular platform and starting, the test failed to start: no enemies, no moving lasers, no timer. I walked off the edge in frustration and fell... for a long time. So I closed the game, which crashed when I went to open it again.

I reloaded a second time and I can't do the MR12 Test because me closing the game due to issues apparently counts as a fail. This is not fair because I didn't fail. The game had issues. -.-;;

Not much you can do really, just wait out the reset timer and hope it doesn't happen again

Edited by LoneWolf9989

5 hours ago, [DE]Tweep said:

Thanks for the report Tenno! We are aware of the issue and are currently looking into fixes.

Thank you. Cause otherwise I'm stuck at MR11 for a while, which would not be good.

9 hours ago, LoneWolf9989 said:

Not much you can do really, just wait out the reset timer and hope it doesn't happen again

I know. I have been waiting out the timer to try again, but it's still an issue:

unknown.png?width=1248&height=702

Oh and I fell off as well so: unknown.png

Update: So was it the practice that was glitched, letting me jump onto the circular platform? Cause Qualify was fine when I jumped into the center with the lasers...