Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sanctuary Onslaught Ejected from Level, Endlessly Falling, Stuck in Ground

TiberiumFusion

Upon entering the conduit to proceed from zone 6 to zone 7, my character was thrown out of the level.

For several seconds, my screen was virtually black, as if I was inside a mesh. I'd wager this was indeed the case.

Then, I was abruptly teleported to this position:
20190813184921-1.jpg

Now I was falling endlessly:
20190813184925-1.jpg

As I fell, I slowly gained speed. I was teleported to the position shown in my first screenshot whenever I reached the low position shown here:
20190813185122-1.jpg

This endless, looping falling continued for the duration of the zone.

You might expect for me to have left the onslaught mission as if I had avoided the conduit, considering how far away I was from the level. However, as soon as the "Next Conduit:" timer reached zero, I was teleported here:
20190813185157-1.jpg

20190813185206-1.jpg

I was able to move about a little, though I was clearly on the wrong side of the mesh.

Again, I expected to end the mission normally once the 30 second conduit timer expired. This did not happen.

Instead, when the conduit timer expired, I was immediately teleported to the spawn area of the next zone - in the correct position with no apparent glitches. I was not expecting this and was immediately killed. I ignored the revive prompt and the mission exited normally.

Every time I return to this game there are new, outrageous bugs. How shameful for the #5 game on Steam (by daily player count).

Edited by TiberiumFusion