Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't Shoot or Use any abilitys

benneom

I don't know what happened but I was playing Equinox and was doing lith fissure on Venus(excavation).Suddenly all my weapons couldn't fire.

I try crouching,fall of from map,type /unstuck and none of them worked.My frame stuck some direction and dont even turn any other directions and run like that.About abilitys I couldn't use any of them ,cant transfer to child or any warframe abilitys.

Anyone get the same issue? The bug so bad you can lost your all your progress if you are solo grinding or lose the objectives on defense,interception,mobile defense etc... 

Do you have the steps of replication noted? Can you replicate this issue when repeating the mission?
Have you maybe collected any visual data or saved the session's log file?
Submit all of the details that the latest bug reporting megathread requires as an update to this thread.
For now, from what has been stated, looks like a temporary disconnection.

I am unable to reproduce this on my end. If you are still encountering this bug, please provide additional details, such as reproduction steps, what was happening before the issue started, possibly your build and settings. What kind of squad you were in (solo, host, client) In addition, videos and/or pictures would be greatly appreciated.