The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Cannot start game

(PSN)BlankPaper

My game froze after a host migration on the PoE. It didn't move for several minutes, so I put my ps4 to rest mode. Came back on hours later, it automatically placed me in Cetus. However, I know I checked my Warframe app to swap excavators in the hours i wasn't on the game. I went to check out some of the frames walking around, thinking it would put me at the log in screen, as usual. It didn't. When i left to my orbiter, i went to the screen next to the news (conclave, i think; I'm new) it bumped me to the login screen. Great, just what I wanted it to do all along. Except, now it's telling me too many attempts to log in. What? Whatever. Wait a few minutes, same problem. I'm not banned from the app, or the warframe website. Weird. Exit app, reenter. Now I get "Unable to connect. Please ensure you have the latest Warframe update installed." I do, because I checked. Turn off Ps4, turn it back on, same message. Turn it off for the night. Try again 9 hours later, same thing. Currently reinstalling, but that's a 3 hour download. Could someone please explain what broke? 

• 3 weeks later...