The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Mission ending upon host change, some of the progress and items possibly lost

Myrvair

If the host changes and then remaining squad members minus one will extract before the last one finished loading, the last player is left with "mission success" except the screen shows all their equipment as unranked and with no affinity gained, all stats for the mission at 0, no relicts shown as opened or items gained (relicts themselves chosen during the round seem to have been used up, though). Additionally, when looking at equipped items through mouse-over on the player icon in upper-left corner of the screen, I now seem to have equipped relic (likely the last one I equipped before mission's end) that gets updated/disappears upon any changes in the arsenal.

Thankfully, it seems that the progress screen showing my equipment as unranked doesn't actually affect the stuff I entered the mission with. Two of the opened relics (perhaps the issue happened just before the third was to be opened?) were received later in the 'retrieved' mail. It is unknown if regular items or credits for the mission were counted as acquired.
Warframe0053.jpg

Edited by Myrvair
Updated information