The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan for Women and/or LGBTQIA+ Individuals

J0mk

15 hours ago, YorkshireDave said:

Hey Kessler. Sent you a dm about the clan. No rush to get back but am interested in the clan. Just started and would love to have a welcoming group around whilst I learn the many, many systems. 

I've responded to your DM :)

• 1 month later...

Hey there! I am wondering if y'all are still recruiting and if so, how active are you? I'm new to the game and like having a nice accepting community :))

On 2024-05-10 at 2:27 PM, Capybap said:

Hey there! I am wondering if y'all are still recruiting and if so, how active are you? I'm new to the game and like having a nice accepting community :))

Hi Capybap, we're absolutely still recruiting. Activity comes in waves depending on time zones and how far apart major patches are, you'll typically find a few dozen clan members online game around peak times, with about half a dozen during off peak hours. I've sent you a DM :)

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone!

I'm late to the Warframe party, but I'm having a blast so far and your group sounds perfect for me! Middle aged gay teacher here, proud leftist, dedicated to safe spaces. Do you guys have a discord?

8 hours ago, TheSaracen said:

Hey everyone!

I'm late to the Warframe party, but I'm having a blast so far and your group sounds perfect for me! Middle aged gay teacher here, proud leftist, dedicated to safe spaces. Do you guys have a discord?

We do! I'll send you my usual DM for the discord/clan. We'd be happy to have you 😊 

7 hours ago, TheSaracen said:

Thanks. I'm still trying to figure out the chat haha. Is this your name in game?

On desktop it should be on the top right corner of the screen if you need to find you inbox, otherwise you will have received an email with a direct link to the message.  
My in-game name is the same as here, so I likely wont personally be on much for the next week because of Elden Ring 😅

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2019-08-21 at 6:57 PM, J0mk said:

IIEcovM.png

Hi there! 

Andromeda is a safe-space gaming community for people who identify as female and/or LGBTQIA+. We are dedicated to creating a welcoming and safe environment for people of all minority gender and sexual identities, and from every corner of the Earth. It's a space to make new friends, enjoy events, and play games together!

We are a community of over 1,200 members with a lot of experience in running amateur esports teams. For a while now, we've been expanding into more games and away from strictly competitive gaming, so we are proud to introduce ADM Callisto, our Warframe clan! We have all the research completed, have around 100 active members (as of the beginning of 2022), and are continuously growing! If you're excited to make new friends and build something together in a safe and non-toxic environment, then you couldn't ask for a better place!
Please be aware that while Andromeda is open to players of all platforms, Callisto is a PC clan. There is no strict activity requirement, we accept members of any Mastery Rank from all regions, and hope you'll have fun playing with us!

Callisto is also part of the Birbs of Prey Alliance! They are a leftist community aiming to provide a space and help for people who want to escape toxic mainstream gaming culture. They are LGBTQ+ friendly, feminist, and pro-civil rights. Because of their welcoming and experienced members, we're able to provide a lot of support for players of any level, and of course there's more people to play together with that way! 

We would love to have you join! If you're interested, simply reply to this thread or send a message to KesslerCOIL on the Forums! ❤️

[edit: tags: LGBT, LGBTQ]
[edit: updated post 10/06 2019]
[edit: updated post 01/08/2020]
[edit: updated post 03/04/2020]
[edit: updated post 08/03/2020]
[edit: updated post 12/31/2020]
[edit: updated post 01/28/2022]

Hi are you still recruiting? I would love to join

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
11 hours ago, slugbubby said:

editing because i just read the bottom of the post (my bad for not reading All The Way) and it said to message kesslerCOIL on the forums ^_^;;

On 2024-08-02 at 5:24 AM, silversolae said:

hi!! are you guys still recruiting?? i would love to join!! my IGN is silversolae#522 :))

On 2024-07-20 at 10:13 PM, Rosititi said:

Hi are you still recruiting? I would love to join

Hi, sorry yes we are still recruiting, I was on hiatus for a bit so I haven't had a chance to check the forums, I'll DM you all now :)