The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Nukor melee bug

AncelDeLambert

I have the nukor equipped, with a full clip (usually right at the start of a mission) and I melee attack. When the combo finishes, or there's a gap between the animations, my nukor starts firing on its own. Hitting the fire button or doing a roll or such stops it, but occasionally it happens again, I think after I've reloaded. This has occurred with both my ballas knife and the Reedemer Prime I just pulled out of foundry, as well as with my Rhino Prime and the Harrow I just pulled out, so I don't think it's specific to my frame or melee weapon. It was also happening as far as I recall before I potatoed and formad the nukor, which only had a maxed hornet strike and augur pact on before I did that. I've seen this happen on the Saturn defense mission I've been running, and now also on the T2 Void Capture.

Update: The bug isn't just on my nukor, it has affected my Arca Plasmor as well, while leveling an Orvius. I restarted the game, unplugged and replugged in my mouse to no effect. I switched to operator mode to see if I could replicate the bug with my amp and the Void Blast and saw no random misfires, but got a misfire of my primary weapon upon transference back into my Harrow. I haven't replicated the transference misfire since, but have had plenty of misfires of my ranged weapon while meleeing.

Edited by AncelDeLambert
update