Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Concepts For End Game/ Late Game And Sentinels.

Mysteryman2000

Here is just a few of the things that me and the clan have been discussing.  Ranging from late game to weapon improvement.

1.  For late game, there needs to either be some sort of raid or multi-group activities with 2 groups of 4 or something like that.  Have the ability for 2 separate groups of people to come in with 1 goal and assist each other in taking down the main objective.  The groups don't have to beside one another or even join up.  They both can be taking different paths, one group can go left the other right, and one groups abilities can help or hinder the other.  For example:  one team has to press a certain button in a specific amount of time or else extra spawns of enemies will appear during final boss.  Group one has failed to kill capture target before he was able to escape so, now the entire base is on full alert.  So on so forth...

2.  Sentinel weapons and sentinels themselves could use an upgrade system other than adding mods.  It may be more beneficial for resources to be added to the mix. Such as in order to increase the armor for a sentinel by 1 point you need to spend 500 alloy plate.  And after every time you increase it, the value goes up, say from 500 to 510 to 520 and so on.  Not saying that is how much they should use for a value, but it is the concept.  And even say for example to increase the sentinels health you have to use plastids, and shields need Control modules.  Same with the weapons, they could use the resources to help the sentinels weapons.  But since the sentinels weapons are mean to mainly assist, upgrading them would take much more.

3.  More late game warframes need a buff for harder missions.  This could be possible with 'prime' warframes.  Prime warframes would require some sort of new slot that would break the normal limits of the normal warframe.  The mod or extra slot would not be usable in normal missions only the late game ones(preventing breaking the game entirely).  Harder missions for extreme players, on a mission to get better gear or maybe warframes and sentinels?  I know DE wants to make newer content accessable for the average player or newer player, but when the people that have been around for a while need something different they look for a challenge.  A place where they can go extreme and where teamwork is necessary for that ultimate victory.

4.  Awesome sentinel that looks like that dog like corpus machine, shown in livestream 14.  Say the Tenno stole some blueprints and made their own version.  Maybe as just a sentinel or active pet, or even as a stalker like assistant that will show up take out some enemies for a little while and disappear again.  Both concepts for a stalker like appearance or even sentinel both sound feasible.  Then again maybe by the press of a button you can call on the assistance of it and it would be there in a short amount of time to help.  I think overall everyone probably would like some cool gear like the corpus.  If you don't know what enemy I speak of it is the one shown in livestream 14, said to fight alongside the new boss.  Not going to post any picture of it unfortunately, don't need to get into any trouble.

well for number 1 they would first have to develop maps that have multiple routes for everyday gameplay then they could add new/extra maps for that specific game/mission type. I think it would be really fun if all the current tilesets had multiple routes to the same objective, to add some decision making to the game. (however useless it's still there.)

number 2: are you suggesting this in addition to normal mods or what? it's kinda confusing.

number 3: maybe don't use the word "prime" but I can see what you mean. like a mod slot that is locked until you are in a lobby for a really high level mission? I can see that working.

number 4: that would be awesome, I like the idea of "calling" in the help of an assistant tenno(stalker-like) and have him for a little bit. would be really good for boss fights.

well for number 1 they would first have to develop maps that have multiple routes for everyday gameplay then they could add new/extra maps for that specific game/mission type. I think it would be really fun if all the current tilesets had multiple routes to the same objective, to add some decision making to the game. (however useless it's still there.)

number 2: are you suggesting this in addition to normal mods or what? it's kinda confusing.

number 3: maybe don't use the word "prime" but I can see what you mean. like a mod slot that is locked until you are in a lobby for a really high level mission? I can see that working.

number 4: that would be awesome, I like the idea of "calling" in the help of an assistant tenno(stalker-like) and have him for a little bit. would be really good for boss fights.

For number 1:  The way I see it is what if you were that lone/team Tenno operative(s) in the survival mission, and your fate/reward was based on how long the other team kept the survival going and how much you were able to find on your loot quest.  On the other hand, what if the fate of both teams or lone member were in your hands as it may be up to you to supply the other team with oxygen drops that they would need to acquire to keep it going longer, just by the press of a button in a far off room somewhere.  So yes there would have to be a separate map, or a similar map would have to generate.

For number 2:  Not that hard of a concept, since I did not mention mods it would entirely separate from them.  The increase to the damage of the weapon is a stat increase of the weapon itself and the stat increases to the sentinel are of its own.  As you can tell in game none of the sentinels in game have any armor, or from the ones I see, don't have Djinn yet, but  the mods would further improve on the adjustments you made to the sentinel using the resources.  To prevent a large spam of over powered sentinels, the amount of resources required for the upgrade would need to jump each time.  Nobody wants a god mode sentinel running around, eventually they will hit in most cases almost a diminished return where they value of a resource has become so high it is not worth it to put down on a single stat jump.

For Number 3:  I would very much like it to be a prime feature, the mod is only say a catalyst to better things or equipping better things, but what real purpose does the current prime Warframes even serve?  Making the difficult levels easy to access is not ideal, a prime warframes would serve as a starting point for obtaining better stuff later.  Anyone could finish the game and go through all the maps in a few day with a single warframe, but having to earn your way in with a prime is another.  But I guess if it were just starting off a simple mod for the regular warframes would do, until later when there us almost a prime for every frame.

For Number 4:  Not to say another Tenno, but a Tenno would be nice, I like the concept of that dog like figure from the livestream.  It seems everyone in the warframe galaxy has cooler stuff then we have.  Sure we can steal their weapons and steal blueprints for equipment and obtain void keys.  But when do we get cool mech looking dogs and such.  Currently the only other assistance we have besides other players is a floating sentinel.