The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Unable to interact with any objects in a mission and it's impacts on extraction

Ectheldir

After some time in my last (spy) mission (not after performing any particular action), I became unable to use some ways of interacting with objects in the mission.

1) First and foremost I was not able to trigger the automatic opening of doors, but could still walk through any door opened by a teammate or enemy. I just couldn't open them myself.

2) Additionally I was not able to interact or use any objects (pressing default x), which eventually led to me being stuck in front of an elevator I couldn't call (not that I would have been able to use it, if it was on my level.

I was, however still able to destroy destroy-able objects and kill enemies.

Now this happened in a fissure mission. It only got really weird, when my allies extracted (I was still stuck at the elevator). The normal prime-item-choice appeared (even for me), but this time without any countdown. Which meant, that everyone was stuck in the prime-item-choice screen and would not extract. There was also no option, to leave the mission by aborting it, as everyone was unable to open the menu, forcing people to shutdown the game in order to leave the mission.

I will also send my log with a ticket. Please tell me if you also need some screenshots or any additional data.

Edited by Ectheldir

13 hours ago, Ectheldir said:

The normal prime-item-choice appeared (even for me), but this time without any countdown. Which meant, that everyone was stuck in the prime-item-choice screen and would not extract.

This part have happened to me, caused by slow or lagged host, and slow retrieving rewards from server. This might be the hosting player's fault for having very slow and lagged squad, and mostly the new relic user interface fault for not correctly handing "retrieving rewards from server" if it lasts for more then 5 seconds.