The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Help! I am not able to destroy the clan grand hall. I have spend so much time on it!!!

MengbiaoZhuang

As the owner of a clan, I try to rebuild my clan Dojo since the previous building is super mess. I almost totally destroy my clan Dojo three times. Just for moving some rooms such as clan grand hall, clan grandest hall, and clan greater hall at first. However, I tried my best, destroyed and rebuilt the dojo branches and reactors again and again, I just not able to take them out from my dojo!!! I can not believe that I spend about one month with no platinum to speed up the building for doing this, but in the end, everything just go back to the start point. At the very beginning, I tried to destroy the clan great hall first, and it told me it is a child component for some room, so I destroyed about 14 reactors and then make every room connect to a circle. I believed by that way I can destroy the great hall without destroying other rooms. I fail, and I believed it was my fault, so I have to destroy the circle and everything I rebuilt, and create an new area for the reactors room in another direction and gradually remove the old reactor area I have built. However, after I have rebuilt everything, the clan grand hall still not able to be destroyed even it is the only room in a corner. In addition, the dojo still has 509 capacity available when I try to destroy the clan grand hall, so I also do not believe that is the problem of having not enough capacity. I have attached the picture with this post. Please help me out with problem. If it is possible, please give my clan 5000 platinum as the compensation for my time and inconvenience (not give it to me but deliver it to my clan's treasury for room speeding up) Thank you so much.

dMMAAAAAAAAA&bo=gAc4BAAAAAADhxk!&rf=view

dAUBAAAAAAAA&bo=gAc4BAAAAAADR9k!&rf=view

dAUBAAAAAAAA&bo=gAc4BAAAAAADR9k!&rf=view

dL4AAAAAAAAA&bo=gAc4BAAAAAADJ7k!&rf=view

dL4AAAAAAAAA&bo=gAc4BAAAAAADhxk!&rf=view

Please see the picture, I do not want to destroy and rebuild those rooms with white points again.