Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mission builder for space fun

Taosangel

I'm a casual player. I play warframe between 30mn and 4 - 5hours a day. I'm rank 27, I have done everything possible in this game (even raid).

I want to do something else in this game.
Let me do my own challenge.

• Select the planet / the tileset (earth, galion, corpus ship, sedna, shipyard ...)
  • the enemy level (from 1 to 1000)
  • the mission type
  •  which nightmare mod I want to impose myself (multiselection)
  •  which Sorties mod I want to impose myself (multiselection)
  • Void fissure or not (which one with lower enemy lvl cap (Lith 10, Meso 20 , Neo 30, Axis 40))

From those choise determin a mission rank for a grid of rewards (known is better, but mystery is fine)
and let me try my Earth Excavation lvl 150 no shield, detonating dead, Bow only, Eximus fortress mission.
I trully like Earth tileset but enemy there is too weak, I love Eris, but can't go with a low rank friend without doing everything...

We can eventually choose rewards focus wanted

• A warframe parts
  • Relics,
  • Endos
  • Credits
  • Rare Weapon parts

Killing 71 times Til Regor to assemble Equinox is boring, let me do something else to get parts.
Doing 51 times infested salvage to gather Nidus parts is pain in the ass. (true story)

But if I can do an survive Shipyard lvl 40 - 50 focus Equinox parts to get 4 parts by four parts I buy ! It's wont take less time, nore shorten farming, that's not my request, It's to permit to vary gameplay to get what we want.

• Like 1

Just now, Taosangel said:

I want to do something else in this game.
Let me do my own challenge.

• Select the planet / the tileset (earth, galion, corpus ship, sedna, shipyard ...)
  • the enemy level (from 1 to 1000)
  • the mission type
  •  which nightmare mod I want to impose myself (multiselection)
  •  which Sorties mod I want to impose myself (multiselection)
  • Void fissure or not (which one with lower enemy lvl cap (Lith 10, Meso 20 , Neo 30, Axis 40))

From those choise determin a mission rank for a grid of rewards (known is better, but mystery is fine)
and let me try my Earth Excavation lvl 150 no shield, detonating dead, Bow only, Eximus fortress mission.
I trully like Earth tileset but enemy there is too weak, I love Eris, but can't go with a low rank friend without doing everything...

... This sounds interesting, and could be an extension of the Simulacrum... but the next one?

Just now, Taosangel said:

We can eventually choose rewards focus wanted

• A warframe parts
  • Relics,
  • Endos
  • Credits
  • Rare Weapon parts

Killing 71 times Til Regor to assemble Equinox is boring, let me do something else to get parts.
Doing 51 times infested salvage to gather Nidus parts is pain in the ass. (true story)

But if I can do an survive Shipyard lvl 40 - 50 focus Equinox parts to get 4 parts by four parts I buy ! It's wont take less time, nore shorten farming, that's not my request, It's to permit to vary gameplay to get what we want.

Associated rewards for a 'custom' mission? That's a big no-no. I have a clan member that's more casual than you, and even HE got the Equinox from Tyl Regor... Your playing time doesn't serve as an excuse for your lack of commitment to a specific goal.
Under the flexibility conditions you described, a Survival on the shipyard tileset, like you mentioned, can very well be fixed to lvl 1 and having rewards given per second on everything that you don't have, simply because you want to have a shortcut to get them all.

This isn't me throwing your idea to the ground and burying it 6-feet under. This is me pointing out that your idea is better than simulacrum to a certain degree, as long as there are no rewards.

A possible application of this idea is for DE to design contests around player-made challenges.

Winning challenge designs, like dojos, could be made available to everyone else to play, with a reward pool (for completing this challenge level) chosen by DE.

The potential for infinite player-created content is there. (this could be a weekly contest, bi-weekly, monthly... depending on submission frequency, or simply review frequency, and how many DE decide are worthy... if there become a lot more than 5... it might be better to create a new, non-dojo-winner UI to access these.

Edited by (PS4)AyinDygra
extra s

Il y a 12 heures, Uhkretor a dit :

This isn't me throwing your idea to the ground and burying it 6-feet under. This is me pointing out that your idea is better than simulacrum to a certain degree, as long as there are no rewards.

The rewards selection can set some difficulty prerequisite. You want equinox parts, OK enemy lvl must be at least 35-45 and you must have a nightmare mod.

For the moment if I want equinox parts I just have to kill tyl regor. Takes me 4mn... I'm doing it for my girlfriend Mr11. We go, I kill everything we extract, takes 4mn rince repeat... No fun no surprise, no challenge. The exact same thing for every boss in warframe as their lvl and difficulty is set by the planet they live.

No rewards means no interest in a grinding game, I don't ask for a simulacrum ++. Nor a shortcut to get things, I'm watching for a way to get things from various way than kill again and again the same enemy the same way in the same room.

For the rare weapon parts, I don't mean that you select sheev handle, I mean you select rare weapon parts and you will get a random parts. Even for warframe parts, you select the warframe, not the part you will get.

for credits you want cred you do 5 wave dark sector defence or index and you get it.  So no shortcut, credits reward can be 1000cred by enemy lvl. You want 200 000 crd.. Have to fight lvl 200 enemy. Have fun.

Edited by Taosangel