The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Region chat causing microstuttering while on orbiter after the "saint of altra" hotfix

eviladvances

before you ask these are my specs:

• Windows 10 64-bits
  • I5-4440 3.1GHz
  • Gtx Asus 1060 3G
  • 16 GBs of ram (8x2) 1600 Mhz hyperX

and im running the game on a slave drive:

• HD TOSHIBA DT01ACA200 2TB 7200RPM SATA 3 GB/S 64MB CACHE 3.5 (Which is an HDSSD)

these are my in-game settings:Settings

launcher version:2019.08.29.15.25

engine:2019.08.29.20.01

after the "Saints Of Altra" Hotfix.

Title, when im in region chat from time to time i will get a microstutter/hitching  when someone posts anything at region chat when im sitting in my orbiter doing nothing.
NOTE: i only noticed this on region chat.

my theory is probably something to do with the new [mod config] and [LOOK:"insert frame"]

and no i had Msi afterburner open and my GPU nor my CPU were running at 100%, they were all 30-40% 

also there were no spikes of 100% gpu/cpu usage neither during these "Hitchings".

my VRAM and RAM had plenty of space left as well, and my temps were low so i wasnt hyper threading. HDSSD health is in good as well. only 1 year.

heres how it looked like the whole time:Link

i'm not halucinating cause "hitchings/microstutters/micro freezes" however you wanna call em, without a cause like open world loading/level loading/other frames loading trigger me the #*!% out, please guys this, i can't stand 10 minutes in region chat without feeling annoyed.

Edited by eviladvances