Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Raptr Starterpack Giveaway

milkor88

Question

18 answers to this question

The starter pack is just a braton with catalyst(and slot), affinity and credit booster. You can get the code by registering with raptr, installing their likely invasive program that monitors your gaming habits, adding warframe to your list and then using the code they give you to redeem it on your account here in the buy platinum section. Just make sure not to add your steam account or anything like that. It's supposed to be for those who have not actually started playing.

Likewise, they have another code if you've played 16+ hours that gives you a few void keys and a catalyst blueprint. You can put a steam ID (yours or anyone who has warframe with 16+ hours) to prove you have the time, or you can leave the program running for 16hrs while you play the game....

Then, there's another promotion somewhere for a custom skinned braton with catalyst, slot, and an icon pack.

Edit: Sorry, I get long winded.  Also, I'm in no way knocking milkor88's decision to give away his code to someone.

Edited by Dab117

The starter pack is just a braton with catalyst(and slot), affinity and credit booster. You can get the code by registering with raptr, installing their likely invasive program that monitors your gaming habits, adding warframe to your list and then using the code they give you to redeem it on your account here in the buy platinum section. Just make sure not to add your steam account or anything like that. It's supposed to be for those who have not actually started playing.

Likewise, they have another code if you've played 16+ hours that gives you a few void keys and a catalyst blueprint. You can put a steam ID (yours or anyone who has warframe with 16+ hours) to prove you have the time, or you can leave the program running for 16hrs while you play the game....

Then, there's another promotion somewhere for a custom skinned braton with catalyst, slot, and an icon pack.

Well explained.

Still, i dont need my achieved code for the starterpack.

I shall throw it away. To someone.

You know, the best sentence (well and the truth)

Edited by milkor88