Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Earth Eurasia Mobile Defense Terminal Bug

Drago-Drone93

A few moments ago I was in a public mobile defense mission with 3 other players, I was able to take the device to the terminal, but there was no 'X' marker to push in order to place the device inside.  When I noticed this, the others were saying that it has happened to them 3 other times or so. So far as the title indicates, I only witnessed this on Eurasia on Earth. I'm not sure if any other Mobile defense missions have been affected with this bug, but anyone else who encounters this, feel free to share in the comments.

Me and my gaming partner just had this same exact situation happen with us. Was about 10 mins ago. It was Two players, Mobile Defense, Earth's Eurasia, 2nd terminal. Neither of us were getting the X on the terminal to continue the mission. It's frustrating having to botch a mission as failed.

Edited by BeatU4Klondike
spelling

When you walk up to this terminal on the water treatment tank, there is no popup to start the defense. I tried crouching and was able to start it. 

This is the tile with four tanks, the first sabotage console behind a door at the top of the stairs, and usually two kubrow dens next to a tank and under the catwalk. 

SbscOqX.png