The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Clan members Crashing and Loading issues when entering Dojo

SamyVI

Hello, Been the warlord of my Clan I've Been Reported after the new update that many of clan members when they enter the Dojo they have like A big bug that consist of been inside the dojo but same time they cant see dojo channel and gets bugged inside , they need to wait like between 5-10 mn so the dojo load and they can move and sometimes they get restared their game directly , i tried to invite someone who had this bug as me the host and he didnt had issue, i think this is related to been the servers demanding more internet power or something likethat , hope you gonna fix this as soon as possible cause many new members thinks its problem from my clan and left it while its not the case

4 hours ago, Ghork19 said:

I didn't receive any reports from my members for this issue, maybe it's something related to a particular decoration.

Ye thats what i thought at first because i added the new infested decorations into the bio lab ! after that i did took those decorations off to see if its was the problem and its still the same ! so i dont think its from them but some performance/servers issue 

il y a 35 minutes, SamyVI a dit :

Ye thats what i thought at first because i added the new infested decorations into the bio lab ! after that i did took those decorations off to see if its was the problem and its still the same ! so i dont think its from them but some performance/servers issue 

Because on my end, the only bug that I know close to what your clan members are experiencing is the "infinite loading" bug, caused by doing a lot of alt-tab, the only fix for this issue is to put your game in "Bordeless Window" in the game settings, if you could ask someone in your clan with that issue to try that.