Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I've only had one problem with Warframe for years, and it's a sound.

Glace07

So I've been playing the game for a super long time, mostly because I saw that Frost was a thing and I love all things ice-related. It's still so much fun freezing things solid and shattering them. But when I tear apart a frozen enemy, it doesn't SOUND like I'm doing it. It's just a bluish-white model that pops.

Then I made Gara, and I killed my first glassed enemy. Holy S#&$, that beautiful sound. That pristine shatter, that crisp destructive chime. It made killing things so much more enjoyable for me.

Why isn't a sound like that implemented when an enemy is frozen and smashed into a million pieces? How do I make it happen? Who do I pay? I know this is a small complaint and I'm probably the only one who will ever have it. But it's the small things like that which make a game uniquely enjoyable, yeah?

I completely agree. Playing Frost would be so much more satisfying if it really felt like you were freezing enemies and shattering them as ice sculptures. To be honest, I think his whole kit could do with a sound redesign as well as a few ability tweaks. Nothing radical, but things like a slightly faster casting speed on his 2, or his 1 stripping armor like his 4 and not wearing off once you damage the enemy past a certain percent. Maybe it's just because I'm as close to a Frost "main" as you can get to maining a single frame, but I'm sure he'd benefit from a quick revisit.

• Like 1