Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Crash if i enter Option Menü

Sokker

Like the Titel is saying,
ever time i enter the Options Menü (ESC - Option) after 3 - 5 sec my Game Crashes.

This is happening since Patch/Update: Saint of Altra 25.7.0

Since this time i have testet a littel bit after every Patch/Updated/Hotfix

Updatet all my drivers. = Bug still happens
Deinstalled and Installed the game (Deinstalled with Autodeinstall + manually deletet leftover files in install directory) = Bug still happens
Installed the Game on my Second Harddrive = Bug still happens
DeletingData in %Appdata%/Local/Warframe = Result in LogIn Crash Bug (Deleting the new createt Data from starting WF and restoring my old this bug was fixed, i think the Login crash bug was triggerd becouse of the very unmatching Resolution Settings)
Tryed to open Options in Mission = Bug still happens
Grafix API change from DirectX 11 to 10 = Bug still happens
Restarted PC/Router and Warframe countless times = Bug still happens
Praised Clem = Clem did not hear me and the bug still happens
Sold my Soul to Baro Ki'teer = Bug still happens (after some very aggressiv barging with my Catchmoon i got my Soul refunded)
Asked in Clan/Allianc/Regio Chat peopel in hope someone knows a fix = Nobody knows

Edited by Sokker

• 3 weeks later...

Ok after a lot of time Experimenting, reading the Support side, a lot of Forum post, i got a working fix for myself.

I wirte it down in case this can halep Someone (if you Delet "EE.cfg" and "Editor.cfg" make a backup just in case)

1.Delet and reinstall the Game + manuall delet leftover folders
2.Delet RazerChromaSDK
3.Unistall Razer Synapss (All of it)
4.Delete the Data in Folder [User]\AppData\Local\Warframe , "EE.cfg" and "Editor.cfg"
(In my Case the Steam installer has Loaded Broken EE.cfg and Editor.cfg)
5.Restart Warframe and let the game restore "EE.cfg" and "Editor.cfg"
6.Open Nividia GeForce Experience and Set all to the Min possibil Setting.
7.If "EE.cfg" dont has the Line "Graphics.AutoDetectGraphicsSettings=0" place it inside (at the Second place in the list with Graphics)
(i dont know why but somehow the game has loaded again some missmatching settings ..... very frustrating and i only have found this line becouse i have asked a friend if i can take a look on his EE.cfg and Editor.cfg .)
8.Now the game was Runnning on the lowest possibil Specs, without loding some missmatching Specs and it was possibil for me to Enter my Options an Change everything Back to normal.

If possibil can someone Close this for me , ty

Edited by Sokker